Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD
Guys,

My 87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe 2.3 4-Cyl is headed to the junk yard early next week, she is rusted badly and has more problems then I want to tackle. I hate to see it be crushed when there are desirable parts on this car that I know some people would love to have, such as the Turbo setup which includes the exhaust manifold, turbo, intercooler and ducting, with these parts the turbo could be adapted to a 2.3 Ford four cylinder, same engine as used in the Pinto.

The alloy wheels are in nice shape and hard to find, the headlights and front parking lights are almost new. And the front seats are really nice race style seats, both six way power with power lumbar inflators inside the back of the seat and the front lower cushion area is also adjustable for under your legs/knees.

I'm not going to strip it down for parts, I'm trying to get rid of stuff now because my garage is stuffed already and winters coming, stuff has to go. Plus I plan on driving it to the junk yard, about 15 miles from where I live in Marathon. I don't want to pull parts and make it un-drivable and I don't want to get into paying someone tow it to the yard.

SOLD
I'll get about $350 at the junk yard for scrap weight, anyone who wants it for that is welcome to it for the $350 but it must be gone by next Tues at the latest. It's still on the road and I can deliver within 30 miles of Marathon, if that will help you out.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.