New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Show of hands...

If not there's still a few hours left to get off your butts and get to the polling station, lol. Bring a friend or relative. Think of it as practice for Nov.

In full disclosure I have not voted but will drag my wife down when I get home. Will bring the boy to show him the ropes...

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Registered republican here. No voting for me today. November can't come quick enough.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
This is the problem with being registered Independent. I think I am going to register Democrat (no I'm not a Democrat) just so I can affect the outcome.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Registered republican here. No voting for me today. November can't come quick enough.
Same here. No races for me to vote on otherwise I'd have voted already.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Same here! I've been run ragged the last couple of days so when I left the house this morning I grabbed my voter registration card before I left the house this morning. Wen I arrived at the polling place I was reminded that this was for the Dems...oops :( I at least used my southern charm to talk with one of the workers and they were kind enough to look at the machine to see a total number of voters today. As of 4:15 PM only 33 people have voted in my district.

Oh yeah.....FUAC!!!
I always feel better when I say this :)

EDIT: I meant voter registration card instead of voter ID, my bad!

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Same here! I've been run ragged the last couple of days so when I left the house this morning I grabbed my voter ID before I left the house this morning.

Oh yeah.....FUAC!!!
I always feel better when I say this :)
Never been asked for voter ID that I can recall, don't think I even have one. Are you a first time voter?

·
Registered
630 Posts
Never been asked for voter ID that I can recall, don't think I even have one. Are you a first time voter?
My bad (see being frazzled for the last couple of days). I meant voter registration card. Damn, I need some sleep :(

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ha! I have my trusty sidekick (and exceptionally awesome wife) looking into it now...

FUAC

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Senate primary, I voted against Libous, but doubt it will matter.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Until about 5-6 months ago I was unaffiliated with any party. I chose to register Republican, though, at the time I should've gone Dem just to vote for Teachout and Wu and give my little FU to the Further. If only I had known.

Went down to my polling place after work and they said they didn't have me in the books. Apparently you don't officially register in a party until after the next general election (at least that's what the poll worker said). She did give me an affidavit ballot that I filled out. Only race that was available was Claudia Tenney was running against some other guy I never heard of for Assembly. I've met Claudia a few times and she's always been a sweetheart. Also very vocal about repealing unSAFE during that horrid night right up until the present. She gets my vote simply for that.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Voted. No one has been out, I was the third person in my district!

We have a chance, but we need to get out and vote today.

Teachout, Wu.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have a friend who was a college roommate with Gillibrand. A lot of my friends voted for her because she was a nice person. Just saying...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts