New York Firearms Forum banner
821 - 840 of 2228 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
As a younger member of this forum, who is scared to death of where things are headed and what that may mean for me and my 6yr old son, this has brought a renewed hope to my heart. Go get 'em celt! Btw I respectfully request a range day with celt to let him play with some of my range toys! ;)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Celt nice job catching the perpetrator. Funny how things you never see coming, can explode into something so much bigger than you could imagine. This incident has achieved national attention already. I bet even some 2nd Amendment haters are 1st Amendment sympathizers. I can see many signs sprouting up in Andy's State as a result of 1 moron cop.
It would be hard to buy publicity this far reaching.

·
Registered
6,322 Posts
Good lord. I check this thread this morning and heard he had gotten footage of the cop stealing it but the thread was locked. Now I check it and he's doing radio interviews! I was at work and didn't hear any of the interviews but sounds like you're doing a good job.

·
Registered
6 Posts
This thread and the passions shared by everyone give me hope for the future of this county and for my 5-year old son. Way to go celt! Proud to now be a member of this group. I'm happy to donate, just tell me where to send!

·
Registered
219 Posts
the interview will be put up on their website. Don't worry - everyone should be able to see it.
Just a thought, maybe we can get a moderator to start a new thread with links to the interviews and sticky it so it will be easier to find them. This thread is going to make it difficult to find them through all of the posts.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'd gladly pay for the sign for anyone willing to put one out in front of Somers PD. How many of you live in/around Somers, NY who would be willing to do this during the "early" morning hours? Perhaps a few hundred NYF'ers who live in and around Westchester county should band together and pepper the PD with "Repeal the SAFE Act" signs... ;)
I would pay double if someone ran the Gadsden flag up their flag pole!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hello cor_man257:

I am aware that the US Constitution allows a well armed militia. As i live in the EUdSSR i FULLY understand that. The Government has to fear the people and not the other way round. You ( yes YOU! because the EU has no constitution i write YOU) are the people and the Administration is powered by your votes. IF the Admin. does something for which it was not voted for, it should FEAR the people! In my Eyes A constitution is NOT questionable or changeable! If you fear the Administration you have a Tyranny. If the Administration fears the people you have a Democracy. I'am sorry, my english is not the best.

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
I'd gladly pay for the sign for anyone willing to put one out in front of Somers PD. How many of you live in/around Somers, NY who would be willing to do this during the "early" morning hours? Perhaps a few hundred NYF'ers who live in and around Westchester county should band together and pepper the PD with "Repeal the SAFE Act" signs... ;)
Send me one I have no problem setting it up and taking pics for the forum!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Google Search: "Cop stealing safe act sign"

About 3,060,000 results (0.44 seconds)

821 - 840 of 2228 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.