New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How Adam Lanza Wrecked Obama's Second Term - NationalJournal.com

"There are plenty of reasons this is the lowest point of Barack Obama's presidency. He hasn't fulfilled a major legislative campaign promise, his signature second-term immigration initiative is paralyzed, and the administration may never entirely recover from the unforced errors surrounding the Affordable Care Act's rollout. But don't blame these problems alone for Obama's record-low 40 percent approval rating. In truth, his agenda went off the rails on a crisp December morning last year, when Adam Lanza strolled into Sandy Hook Elementary and killed 20 children and six adults. Obama hasn't gotten back on track since."

Mr Seitz-Wald (by the way, I thought women only keep both names) should look up the definition of "Enabler".

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I love getting up in the morning just to come in the forums here and see what you guys have found to post.I dont know where u find it all but please dont stop,its like the high light of my day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.