New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love most of you but its just not the same around here anymore.

I'll see you on THR. maybe.

Thanks for the good times.

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
Nope. It isn't the same. NYSAFE kicked in, we got trolls, people with different opinions (which is great) or just people that feel like *****ing. Certainly has changed bro.
Stick around in the background at least.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Nope. It isn't the same. NYSAFE kicked in, we got trolls, people with different opinions (which is great) or just people that feel like *****ing. Certainly has changed bro.
Stick around in the background at least.
Agreed--I don't think anyone can deny the fact that this forum hasn't been the same since early last year. Gun threads are becoming more and more rare and all we ever do is bicker about politics. I spend time on the S&W forum and the guys over there talk about guns. Nothing...but...guns. And it's great. I still love this place, but I can see why he's leaving.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Stay. The SafeFnAct has taken its toll on the souls and hearts of all of us. We need one another if we're going to see this through.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks fellas. There's a few of you I truly love. But most just get under my skin. Need to move the **** on. If they let me, lol...

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Ehh don't let the sandy gineys and trolls run you off.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Member since 2011
13,236 post
60% Trader rating

And leaving just like that? You will be back even if "moving on"

It has been stressful in this forum and will get worse as we move closer to November. My best to you Cgrutt.

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
Problem is when you start threads about neat guns hardly anyone comments on them. Back in the day there were a lot of threads on the guns we had, the guns we built as projects, the guns we wanted.

Now we are intimidated by the state and too paranoid, maybe justified to be so, to tell what we have and we don't know what is illegal or not to have.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don't want to go but I feel like I have to go...

Of course, they won't let me go. Never do.

I do love most of you guys (and a few gals) around here.

Some comments piss me the **** off and I say to myself life is short why put up with it...

I said I'm leaving and the site owner just got back to me on a post I left a month ago...

We'll see what tomorrow brings...

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
Every day brings a new beginning.

Everyone gets a "do over" if you want it.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
I don't want to go but I feel like I have to go...

Of course, they won't let me go. Never do.

I do love most of you guys (and a few gals) around here.

Some comments piss me the **** off and I say to myself life is short why put up with it...

I said I'm leaving and the site owner just got back to me on a post I left a month ago...

We'll see what tomorrow brings...
I know i will be called a "bunny rabbit" over this like last time i made a thead over members that got banned....lol..... but Cgrutt really....i do not know you personally but we are so close to election day and emotions are running HIGH and on FULL TESTOSERONE in the forum. Not the time bro regardless of how much we disagree.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
5 good reasons to stay...

1, You'll be back. You know it. So why go through all the trouble of leaving?

2, NYF shoot at Chickens. I'll let you shoot the FUAC AK. Can you say FUAC!?

3, Gunners Cigar Bar... matter of fact, you should head over there right now. You'll be (cheered) up in no time!

4, You owe us updates on your new job. Otherwise your just an *******. lol

5. swilliamsny.... hell, she left NY and she's still here!

1 - 20 of 137 Posts