New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Keep them clean and in good working order and the gun will never fail you. I can't say the same thing about a woman (or a man for that matter).

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
The mere uttering of that statement makes the decision that much easier.... and yea, leave the ice cream.

·
Banned
353 Posts
Keep them clean and in good working order and the gun will never fail you. I can't say the same thing about a woman (or a man for that matter).
Ain't that the truth! One of my best friends I work with has been married 5 years. She texts him Wednesday about 2 hours after getting to work and says she wants a divorce. Your gun will never do that!!!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Actually, just like his woman it might...

Once in the hands of another man

·
Registered
897 Posts
Make an ugly woman your wife and you'll be happy for the rest of your life. None of my guns are ugly, but I am so were all happy here!

·
Registered
4,835 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Ain't that the truth! One of my best friends I work with has been married 5 years. She texts him Wednesday about 2 hours after getting to work and says she wants a divorce. Your gun will never do that!!!
a text about wanting a divorce?! Screw that loser of a beeitch then anyhoo..no balls to speak straight up with him the night before or wait til he got home..damn technology

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
My wife buys me guns and ammo. Life is good.

·
Banned
353 Posts
a text about wanting a divorce?! Screw that loser of a beeitch then anyhoo..no balls to speak straight up with him the night before or wait til he got home..damn technology
My up it's crazy!!! I had a similar thing happen to me 7 years ago. Was with this girl for 4 years almost 5. We just got back from vacation a week prior. She text me on a Thursday night while I was at work for a 16ish hour shift. The best part is after the text she basically stopped texting back or picking up the phone. Who dates someone for almost 5 years, talks about marriage then text msg break up while at work then stops all communication 100% forever??? Stupid beeotches!!!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
My up it's crazy!!! I had a similar thing happen to me 7 years ago. Was with this girl for 4 years almost 5. We just got back from vacation a week prior. She text me on a Thursday night while I was at work for a 16ish hour shift. The best part is after the text she basically stopped texting back or picking up the phone. Who dates someone for almost 5 years, talks about marriage then text msg break up while at work then stops all communication 100% forever??? Stupid beeotches!!!
My guess is a weak minded , pathetic one that you wouldnt't have been able to trust in the future..so as painful as it was then, twas prolly for the best.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Smart women know that men preoccupied with their hobbies make the best husbands. Idle hands are the devil's tools.
Hence reloading is next to Godlyness.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts