New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a double date with some of my friends, we went to what I think is called the Rose garden by the water fall.
It was a very nice collection of flowers, kinda was ruined by a gaggle of "urban youths" who could not have been older than 13 years old at most. No parents to be seen of course they proceeded to smash a glass bottle right in the middle of the drive way into the park.

We proceeded to go down to the falls and there are a semi circle of rocks to sit on overlooking the falls right next to that ****ty fake stonenge thing.
Now dear Rochester PD employees if you have a K9 please cover its eyes and ears.

So we walk up to those flat rocks for sitting in semi circle to enjoy a scenic view and holy p00p! I spotted at least half a dozen tiny plastic baggies for what I assume is weed, 4 or so empty blunt wraps. Further down in the bushes there was 2 empty bags of cheetos and an empty condom wrapper.
It was like some comedy sketch about retarded pot heads or something.

I K9 would probably blow a fuse over there.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
You were at Maplewood Park then it sounds like you were on the mall behind the First Federal Plaza?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, looked it up that's it. Thanks. Gatehouse burgers keep bringing me back to Rochester :)

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
How many bums bothered you?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
0 no bums, 90% of the crowd there were Spanish speakers, walking their families friendly and polite. Two cholos were drinking near the falls and *gasp* were putting their empty beer cans and garbage in a bag they brought with them.
The only problem I had was with some trailer trash crap stains that were taking a break from cooking meth I think.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
The bums must have taken the weekend off or something.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
The bums must have taken the weekend off or something.
Or they saw my thread about my little run-in on St Paul and they're hiding because there is a madman on the loose.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Buahhahahaah!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts