New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and see a sign on the door picture of a Beretta wth a red circle around it and a line through it, no Beretta's, thought to myself, what do they have against Beretta's and went on my merry way.

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And what bank was this Mr D?
First Niagara, they moved to a new building that used to be a HSBC, the othere branches dont' seem to hate Beretta, the hatred might be left from the old branch. I will inquire as to why they dont' like Beretta, and will respect their hatred and not ever carry a Beretta, especially since I don't own one.

·
Registered
859 Posts
HSBC was anti gun. I am not sure of how FN is.

·
Registered
491 Posts
and see a sign on the door picture of a Beretta wth a red circle around it and a line through it, no Beretta's, thought to myself, what do they have against Beretta's and went on my merry way.
Lmao.

Beretta's, Scooter's, fat chicks.... No love.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Walk in and show them your glock. Maybe you'll get instantly approved for a $150k credit line or sucker, lol.
The branch in NT has the same thing.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Don't jump to judgement!

They might hate Taurus but really love Berettas.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
No signs on my first niagara.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I've never seen anything at a chase bank..
Maybe cuz they "Chased" them away before they had a chance ??? LOL.....IDK....:)

·
Registered
128 Posts
That's why I carry a J-frame...in case I want to go in...

·
Registered
201 Posts
As a Beretta fan I'm offended, but maybe I can open a checking account and get a free gift, my choice of a Glock or Sig. I mean, if that's what they're getting at, I'm game.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts