1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And it's blowing up on Twitter, Google and Facebook. You spot the error:

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, if he hadn't had a gun handy he might have used a knife or baseball bat or even his hands.? Would they be burning crosses if that was the case?No.

Leave it to one person to mess everything up
Nope. Costas is a psychic. No gun = no crime!

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah, this is an 18 minute late repost. Whoops. :(

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I assure you in <2 days we will get some half assed apology about what "He meant to say was..." in addition to how much he "supports our right to hunt and supports sportsmen." Yeah, yeah, yeah, we've heard it all before.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bob Costas did not say anything himself, he was quoting someone in which he said "quote" and "Jason Whitlock said" but he agreed with him. But those are not Bob's words.

James
Doesn't matter to me. If I said "I agree with Obama's policies." those are still my thought on the subject.

· Registered
1,420 Posts
I apologize for my last sarcastic remark......instead I would like to call for a National Day of mourning for Bob Costas's memory......... due to some sports injury, he is unable to recall the CLASSIC NFL SUPERSTAR related MURDER that had nothing to do with guns. I think the guy played for the Buffalo Bills.

· Registered
7,787 Posts
what is truly sad is the fact that another Libertard is using a tragedy to promote there agenda on a public stage.

What EVERYONE failed to notice is: had Kasandra Perkins had a gun of her own, she maybe alive today.

Bless the 3 month old left behind, I hope someday that child can find peace in this tragedy

· Registered
3,933 Posts
Doesn't matter to me. If I said "I agree with Obama's policies." those are still my thought on the subject.
People quote others when they're not able to express what they believe well enough on their own.

Costas is an idiot egomaniac who should be fired for this stunt. WTF does he think he is?

· Registered
4,955 Posts
Yeah, because we all know nothing says "I'm a legal and policy expert, through and through, especially on the 2nd Amendment" quite like someone in the career of a sportscaster. I've never liked Bob Costas. The guy seems like a little weasel and I'm quite sure he'll back down on his comments like the weasel that he is...

· Registered
997 Posts
I am amazed how short the attention span of people is. The day before this happened (less than 24hours) the same thing happened when a teenager killed his mother, then father, then himself with a bow and arrow. Also on fox sports sunday they mentioned how a team employee from another team that same day hung himself at his stadium. It seems some people cant accept the fact that there are those of us that are a few card short and would rather blame the problem on some inanimate object rather than accept the truth. Maybe we will find out in the coming days this was a case of "roid rage" (not sure of the spelling), and the blame might get shifted to the sport. There you go Bob, a story more suited to the situation.

· Registered
1,051 Posts
Domestic murders are NEVER going to be stopped. That guy could have just as easily choked her to death.

So what they're saying is that if guns were banned, then OJ couldn't have shot Nicole with that, uh, knife.

· Registered
8,342 Posts
It is odd that there was just a double murder/suicide with a bow and a knife. No one talking about that one. Maybe it was not exciting enough for the media to talk about because no guns were used.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.