New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

masterswimmer got this in an email advertisement, and he sent it over to me as he thought it was funny.

so I emailed them and told them I had higher res pictures if they wanted to work something out. They werent interested in higher res pictures and apologized for using them without permission (even though they were posted all over the web). They sent me one of their small tactical 300lumen led flashlights though... pretty cool little light, and im glad to see the picture of stompy still being circulated... :)

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Glad it worked out for you Celt. There are many things in life we should forgive and forget. There are also lots of things that should not be forgotten ;) Long live the photo's of Officer Stompy.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
That's is awesome.....

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i had to laugh when i first saw it... too bad they didnt show him kicking the sign down rather than putting it in his car.

·
Registered
891 Posts
You resolved a problem without filing a lawsuit? Some lawyer's child is going hungry tonight because of you. Don't you know you can't solve anything with getting lawyers involved?

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
Rofl!!!

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
That is way too funny.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
No royalties?

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
That cop looks familiar??

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
That's funny right there. Nice of them to send you the flashlight!

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Dude, you won the internet today.

·
Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,501 Posts
Ha ha ha ha!! I missed this when you first posted it. Glad it got bumped to the top - that's pretty funny! Cool of them to send you a flashlight.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts