Lol.... bait..

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I love free locks!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
it's like when the cops send out winning prize notifications to people they are looking for...alimony...parking tickets...etc and the dummies show up at a staged location and get arrested....

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Hey, thanks but no thanks...

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Gander Mountain also did the free lock thing a few months ago so we can all be "responsible". I've got a brain and can think for myself so I choose to stay out of all of the bull****. Here would be my response.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
I pass I like my guns Free not inslaved !!!!

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
COINCIDENCE I THINK NOT!

Home Land Security Assessment

"the return of military veterans facing significant challenges reintegrating into their communities could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists capable of carrying out violent attacks"
"Returning veterans possess combat skills and experience that are attractive to right-wing extremists," it says. "DHS/I&A is concerned that right-wing extremists will attempt to recruit and radicalize veterans in order to boost their violent capacities"

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Gander has been doing it for years, you walk up you grab a free lock and you walk away.

Gander Mountain also did the free lock thing a few months ago so we can all be "responsible". I've got a brain and can think for myself so I choose to stay out of all of the bull****. Here would be my response.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Gander has been doing it for years, you walk up you grab a free lock and you walk away.
They advertised it a few months ago and wanted you to sign some form to take the "responsibility pledge". Sorry, but they can politely go (insert picture above) themselves.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
I gave out those locks, I never made them fill out the form. Just gave them away.
Nice, but the mere fact of having the form and advertising this feel good crap insults me. I'm just so tired of the mentality of things being publicized or laws being passed for the masses because of the idiots and nuts among us.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Nice, but the mere fact of having the form and advertising this feel good crap insults me. I'm just so tired of the mentality of things being publicized or laws being passed for the masses because of the idiots and nuts among us.
We all hated the forms. Loved the idea of giving locks away for free. Locks are a good thing. Filling out PW for free locks is evil!

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts