New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Regrettably hate for Cuomo doesn't mean love for the guy running against him. On the bright side people really hate political speeches and politicians, so there are very few people who would even go to one of these events.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bob Savage from 92.2 radio was there and a few other's. I was disappointed Rich Funky didn't show up, but he might have been at church. Bill Nojay wasn't there either.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Regrettably hate for Cuomo doesn't mean love for the guy running against him. On the bright side people really hate political speeches and politicians, so there are very few people who would even go to one of these events.
Couldn't disagree more....this was important to everybody who "says" they feel strongly about supporting Astorino and fighting the crap act. This fiasco for turnout just fuels the "thought" it's worthless to fight the furher. I guess it's more convenient to "type" than participate

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I got an e-mail from scope...friday afternoon and posted it. I replied to them it was late...no response....people at the rally said it was announced on WBEN 930...I told them I don't listen to the radio...hence..."maybe" alot others also. One scope member claimed it was on his personal calender two weeks previously. Nice

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I asked Rob when he was going to get around to challenging Cuomo's attack Ad's, he said the campaign will be hitting back starting next week. He also said he was trying to get a "Cease and Desist" order about the attack Ad's?

We'll see how that works out.

·
Registered
94 Posts
People will show their support at the voting booth,I hope!

·
I proposed in my NYFirearms.com t-shirt
1,647 Posts
When you do things so last minute what kind of results do you expect? Kind of indicative of the entire campaign if you ask me. Not impressed.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Can't go if you don't know.
Too bad this forum won't listen to it's members that want a specific category to list these events and other political gatherings. Every one of these events have been posted here...but get buried in BS posts.

·
Registered
960 Posts
When you do things so last minute what kind of results do you expect? Kind of indicative of the entire campaign if you ask me. Not impressed.
BIG flash et al

Not a last minute event...we are just not communicating among ourselves..Carl Paladino even advertised this event on several radio stations....I can even blame this forum for not creating an specific category for such events! This event has been advertised here....try to find it!

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Poor advertisement, poor choice of day of the week, its like they wanted it to fail IMHO

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
when you do things so last minute what kind of results do you expect? Kind of indicative of the entire campaign if you ask me. Not impressed.
this!!^^^^

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
People will show their support at the voting booth,I hope!
Well if this is a "scientific poll" then let me be the first to partake in it by stating ... Although I didn't know about the Astorino thing and therefore didn't attend, I WILL BE VOTING FOR HIM COME NOVEMBER!! Does that help you out any???

(... and yeah ... can we indeed add a section for gun rallies and events having to do with the upcoming elections until November?? Pretty please??)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts