BUFFALO&ERIECOUN1YNAVAL&MIUTARYPARK
ONE NAVAL PARK COVE, BUFFALO, NY 142Q2
$60 PER PERSON / $100 PER COUPLE
CHECKSPAYABLE TO: KENNEDY FOR SENATE, PO Box 73, BUFFALO, NY :14220
SPONSORSHIP LEVELS:
PLATINUM: $5,000 GOLD / $2500 SILVER: $1000
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONDACTSHANNON PATCH, 716-400-0580 OR
[email protected]
PLEASE BEADVISED THAT POUTICAL DONATIONS ARE NOT DEDUCI1BLE FOR INCOME TAX PURPOSES

· Registered
68 Posts
I was in attendance on the deck of the boat . The video was great but believe me it got more heated and emotional the video did not show It was great watching the turncoats squirm . They did not expect this turnout. Kudos to all who stood on the dock shouting in defiance of the safe act in the rain .Real patriots .Of all the rallies I have attended Buffalo ,Albany twice .this I believe was the most effective getting right in their face they could feel the anger from the crowd. Well done. Lets give Sen Kennedy the same welcome on July 9th. Thanks to all who were there.

· Registered
3,225 Posts
Do they even care though? If they did would they have voted for "SAFE"?
What they care about is their own political skin, nothing else. They're so out of touch they never imagined any serious opposition when they voted for the law. Now they realize just how badly they miscalculated. Well...too bad, and too late.

· Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They know they are screwed. The know they f---d up big time. They also know the assembly will never pass repeal... They are in FEAR for their jobs, they are scared of what will happen in 2014. You can be assured of that.

· Registered
6,189 Posts
They know they are screwed. The know they f---d up big time. They also know the assembly will never pass repeal... They are in FEAR for their jobs, they are scared of what will happen in 2014. You can be assured of that.
I said the same thing on Ted O'Brien's Facebook page. He was just in Rochester with Cuomo and his cronies talking about the STARTUP-NY crap he's pushing. They know we're mad, so they're offering tax breaks. Yeah, way to "buy" votes.

· Registered
2,536 Posts
I said the same thing on Ted O'Brien's Facebook page. .
Since he was put into office, Ted O'Brien has refused to even acknowledge me. Phone calls, voicemails, and emails have all gone unreturned. I'm convinced it's because I live in Ontario County.

· Registered
3,751 Posts
I wonder what Skelos and Klein are whispering to each other back and forth? Both are "city boys", they are probably saying how they aren't coming to this ******* town ever again!
Skelos: Holy cow man, are you scared?
Klein: I think I peed myself.
Skelos: This freakin Grizanti should have known that he we putting us in danger.
Klein: You think those guys got guns?
Skelos: Naaah! Buffalo had the same rules as "The City" right?
Klien: Gee, I dunno. I just wish Grizanti would shut up so I can change my thong.

· Registered
456 Posts
By the way FU to any "special group" that thinks they deserve to be exempt from the Safe Act.

Thank you to all who took their time to show up and be counted by these Traitors.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.