New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope other people hit the ranges over this awesome-weather weekend! Yesterday I joined my cousin at his range in NJ to sight in my two hunting rifles, one confirmation and one new scope. Today I hit up my friend's property in Delaware County for some real fun! We had about 15 guns (maybe more) in almost as many calibers. I hope everyone had a good of a "firearm's weekend" as I did. Now back to the not so fun part...

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I am jealous. 15 guns....

I just got back from the range with my 3 pistols. As you said, now on to the not so fun part.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Hit the range tonight with my brother: 4 guns, couple hundred rounds, back home for a few hours of cleaning. It's all part of the fun!

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Get a couple of Glocks You can shoot allot of rounds prior to needing a cleaning.

PS I got to shoot and work as an RO this week end at a plate match. Nothing like the ring of a steel plate

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
I hope other people hit the ranges over this awesome-weather weekend! Yesterday I joined my cousin at his range in NJ to sight in my two hunting rifles, one confirmation and one new scope. Today I hit up my friend's property in Delaware County for some real fun! We had about 15 guns (maybe more) in almost as many calibers. I hope everyone had a good of a "firearm's weekend" as I did. Now back to the not so fun part...
lol well I will not hit the range for a few months, but I know the feeling. I call it a first world problem. Have fun cleaning, enjoy the smell of solvent.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
I like the cleaning part. Working on a well designed machine has always been fun for me. I think that's what attracted me to firearms in the first place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts