New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a STOCKING Sig Sauer dealer. Sigs are coming in almost every day From entry level to High end.
Friday I got in 35 magazines
Can special order too. Some of the Mastershop Guns are available from the factory With little delay.
I CAN SIGNIFIGNTLY DISCOUNT SIGS.
https://www.sigsauer.com/Default.aspx

I now Wilson Combat dealer. I may stock one or two or so, but my lead time is the same as on the website so they won' be in for a year or two. I can special order them (with a deposit) and give you a discount from their web prices.
Wilson Combat | World Class Custom Firearms and Accessories

On the other end of the price spectrum, I am now a stocking SCCY dealer These are $300 9mm 10+ 1 handguns double action, ambi safety adds a few bucks but it's not necessary. I have custom made SCCY holsters, and lasers Priced in keeping with the price of the SCCY. This is a real nice gun!! Not just for the money It's a real nice gun, made in the USA too..
SCCY Industries

I have UTS-15 shotguns coming in by Labor day only a couple not spoken for. I am taking orders for them with a 12 week +/- delay. The order price is $1100 the store price will be more. sights and flashlight lasers from UTS will be in stock too.
The UTS-15 is made buy a Turkish company In the USA, Illinois and designed in the USA.
This gun is NOT a dream you can have it (not like the kel-tec) It exists and is available.
UTAS TURK | UTS-15 | [url]www.utasturk.com |

Many other "nice" hard to find guns IN STOCK NOW

Don't forget we are NRA trainers too and do many NY counties PISTOL PERMIT course, and We are UTAH certified and Do the UTAH CCW course also Florida . We do them together all in around 4 hours, you don't need a NY permit to get Florida and Utah. We can come to your group too (minimum number of students varies by distance) We also do PISTOL PERMIT PARTIES
at your location or ours. A group of friends gets together, I do the course, everyone fills out their NY application together, friends vouch for each other, My wife notarizes all (who are present with proper id) You leave with everything to take to the Sherriff (not fingerprints and Photos)\

Catskill Mountains Firearms, LLC - New Arrivals

[/url]CATSKILL MOUNTAINS FIREARMS, LLC
]in the woods of Kerhonkson

$30 No Lecture no BS transfers

89 Stiller Berg Strada
Kerhonkson, NY 12446

Phone 845-626-7676
ALWAYS CALL BEFORE YOU COME TO SEE US
Email [email protected] FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
Web Catskill Mountains Firearms, LLC - Home

·
I kill deer... and I like it
1,336 Posts
So the fact that I've been waiting since December of 2012 for my Sig P238 Equinox through another gun shop may be a little ridiculous?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not at all. If they are direct they have to wait until Sig does a production run, I have guns a on order a year out. But I just placed a 60 gun order and have stock. If they are direct the factory gives an approximate build/ship date. If they aren't direct their distributer(s) may have it or may get it in on an order that was placed months before. This is a very strange business. I sometimes have stuff the bigger dealers in more heavily trafficked areas don't have just because I have less customers looking at my stock.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wouldn't cancel until you find one and get it, also make sure the gun store will give you your deposit back, most won't

·
1,336 Posts
there is 17 on gunbroke, maybe you should cancel your order and hit the above vendor up
I have enough gift cards for the LGS to pay for the whole gun, so that's why I am going that route. Just wanted to see if this was reasonable when I saw a thread about a bunch of Sigs coming in.

·
1,336 Posts

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
CMF,

ive been debating between a sig p226 certified preowned (as much as i would like to get the p226 extreme its just not in the budget), and a gen 3 glock 17, do you have those in stock, and if so could you pm me a price?

i also wouldnt be opposed to a clean used g17 gen 3 if you have any, and again pm me any prices. ill be looking to purchase in either late sept, or early oct.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts