New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd pass on some good news. Here in Hyde Park there have been Sue Serino signs for a while now and they seem to be multiplying like rabbits! These signs aren't alone either. There are Chris Gibson signs all over the place along Highway 9 and Astorino signs are also multiplying like rabbits over the last few weeks! I tried keeping track but lost count, lol! There are also now signs popping up for the Democratic candidates but NOT ONE sign for Princess Andy!!! Thought I'd share for what it's worth.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Same happening here in wayne county , astorino signs are multiplying like gerbils!

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Not one Andy sign in Erie County.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Them repeal signs are everywheres these days ! I think they multiply after dark cause there are now twice as many as last month ! Yep we are having an effect on the political landscape ! No wonder the fuehrer is in a pissy mood , we are sure letting our feelings be know ! Yep I like it !

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Yup out of the hundreds of political signs I have seen not a single one has been for FUAC.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Even in Westchester, I'm seeing Astorino signs. I haven't, yet, seen an FUAC sign on my next door neighbor's lawn (but I'm sure that's only a matter of time).

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
And the sign says "Everybody welcome, come in, kneel down and pray"
But then they passed around a plate at the end of it all
And I didn't have a penny to pay
So I got me a pen and a paper and I made up my own ****in' sign
I said, "Thank you Lord for thinking 'bout me, I'm alive and doing fine", oh

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was waiting for someone to post this video, lol! This thread just got derailed, hahaha! Maybe after watching it the song won't be stuck in my head but who knows.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry, ha, ha. It's stuck in mine too...
No worries! For the last couple of weeks it gets stuck in my head while driving down HWY 9 but the signs put a big smile on my face. I even had a nice conversation with what I think is the owner of the local beer store I go to and to say the least it was pretty good. Had nothing to do with firearms but I have a pretty good feeling he is on our side. Didn't get a chance to talk with him too long as other customers came in and some of the language was less than family friendly, lol!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Lots of signs around Monroe county too. Not a single one that I have seen is for good ol Andy. Just put my Astorino sign up in my front yard yesterday. About time, me.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Thruway eastbound from Buffalo Sunday night huge billboard with Rob plastered all over it.
That's interesting. Is it between Buffalo and Rochester? The reason I ask is that I drove that route 3 times this weekend and never saw it. It makes me wonder just how effective billboards really are.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts