New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As you may have figured out from my avatar, I'm partial to SIG (Swiss pistols) and I have been recently looking into shotguns. SIGARMS imported a Rizzini back around 2000 that was considered quite effective in the sporting clays department and I wondered if anyone here has one or recalls having one. Here are the specs and the original diagrams (this last one is a cross-referred pdf, so be patient and tell it to proceed. I like their low-key approach, very Swiss/German, even if an Italian production.

I am looking to play on the clay ranges…especially down in Dutchess County (Orvis Sandanona).

Thx.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Well, I took the plunge and bought this SIG Rizzini nearly new shotgun from a rediscovered old friend who has a VERY nice armaments shop just west of Millbrook on US 44, just off the Taconic. Safari Outfitters has a wonderful selection of firearms, mostly great shotguns and as a competitive shooter, Niles KNOWS his stuff. (And they both harbor plenty of contempt for Lil Mario Cuomo). Stop in (second floor of shopping plaza next door to State Trooper Barracks) and check it out.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Ever get the feeling you are talking to yourself ??? :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts