the sights are way off have to hold all the way left to hit dead center
anyone had this issue ?
I know there's a tool u can buy but it Carries a nice price tag of 200 bucks
would it be worth it to invest in a adjustable rear sight
or buy the tool seeing as I'm going to be buying a few more pistols

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
The investment in tools is not a bad idea cause with a lot of sights , the drift is sometimes waaay off . I would rather have the tool and need it a couple times than have to go to the gunsmith everytime I need to adjust sights .

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
i've got a similar issue with my G23, when aiming dead center it hits low right. If i aim high left it cuts dead center. not a huge deal for me as i'll soon be replacing the factory polymer sights with a pair of steel night sights. just looking for a set that i like

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I would go with the tool. Sights are one of the most commonly accepted upgrades on any firearm. And if you shoot alot odds are youll be getting new sights. The tool will make it alot easier to change out the sights.

Elwood, I'm sure you've read up on them but seriously take a look at Trijicon HDs.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
I would go with the tool. Sights are one of the most commonly accepted upgrades on any firearm. And if you shoot alot odds are youll be getting new sights. The tool will make it alot easier to change out the sights. Elwood, I'm sure you've read up on them but seriously take a look at Trijicon HDs.
yeah, the Trijicon HDs are the ones i'm leaning twards

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
I have the same pistol and I guess I got lucky, seems to be dead on

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mines top left and above to hit center on a I believe 1x1 steel square from probably 30ft

1 - 10 of 10 Posts