New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
because of the actions of a few demented people?
Here is your opportunity to make a difference.
If you have knowledge of a candidate in your town or village who is either 2A freindly or anti gun,.
SCOPE is collecting your input to grade local elections.

Rate Your Candidate - S.C.O.P.E.

They say all politics is local.

The gun shop in Alden is having license trouble because of one anti 2A Cuomo licking Town Councilman.
People like this don't deserve election. Now you have an avenue to go local and let SCOPE know.

· Registered
3,754 Posts
This a huge way to affect all elections . After all as BG said all elections are local so in order to get worthless laws thrown out vote pro gun people into office then we control the elections . It's not rocket science . Just good old plain straight forward info ! I like it !

· Registered
14,520 Posts
Tom Libous gets an "A+" for being one of the ringleaders for passing SAFE?
thats an interesting point... why in the world would he have a A+ rating... it also says he pledged to repeal. now that bastard passed the safe act and coincidentally he got funding for the school he wants to put up in his district approved by cornhole...

· Registered
3,406 Posts
thats an interesting point... why in the world would he have a A+ rating... it also says he pledged to repeal. now that bastard passed the safe act and coincidentally he got funding for the school he wants to put up in his district approved by cornhole...
Either SCOPE is run by a bunch of idiots, or they're purposely distorting their rankings. I tend towards the latter. I am glad I'm not a SCOPE donor, it would make my blood boil to learn these clowns are covering for Libous.

· Registered
14,520 Posts
i happen to like SCOPE, and I think they do a lot for us... but this is certainly questionable, and worth emailing them about.

hey BG, can you shed some light on this?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.