New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you living in or around Chemung County, Scott's Guns in Horseheads has a really great selection of ammo. It's kinda small, but it has basically everything that you could need, not just 5 types of 30-06, 23 brands of .223 and a sprinkling of the hard to find stuff. The owner is a really nice guy too. I totally forgot that the shop was less than 1/2 mile from my house and in the spring-fall i plan on just walking there to pick up what i need. He also has a ton of C&R stuff too. Prices are really good on both the guns and ammo.

And no, i don't work there, nor am i Scott, but if you wander in and see a giant guy in there, you have found me.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
A giant guy? Are you the one who is 6'7 and the girlfriends father is still bigger than you?

Anyway! Sounds like a nice little shop. Got to support him or he may have to find a new job shortly.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A giant guy? Are you the one who is 6'7 and the girlfriends father is still bigger than you?

Anyway! Sounds like a nice little shop. Got to support him or he may have to find a new job shortly.
Yes and she isn't my girlfriend, she just got me a fasthawk for Secret Santa at work. LOL! :cool:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I havent gone there yet either, just saw some friends in the area following them on Facebook so I started to follow them too, seems like they mostly cater towards fishing, but also have a large selection of trapping supplies, and as you see, some ammo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts