New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
There was zero need for class participates to have live ammo at that class.

·
Registered
296 Posts
1. Treat every firearm as if it were loaded.

2. Never allow the muzzle to point at anything you are not willing to see destroyed.

3. Be sure of your target and know what lies behind it.

4. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are aligned on target.

5. Be sure your guns are never accessible to unauthorized or untrained individuals.

FAIL!!

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Dumbass deserved what he got...sorry for the wife though. Guess he won't be getting any pootie for a while.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I think the instruction should lose his ability to teach that class. Who leaves people that might not know much about firearms alone in a room with a gun and ammo. Might as well left it in a room with kids.

·
Registered
725 Posts
When someone says "You can't be that stupid" many people take it as a challenge

·
Registered
419 Posts
I think the instruction should lose his ability to teach that class. Who leaves people that might not know much about firearms alone in a room with a gun and ammo. Might as well left it in a room with kids.
I agree.

The instructor was a bigger idiot than the guy who discharged the firearm.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I agree.

The instructor was a bigger idiot than the guy who discharged the firearm.
You guys almost got me. I thought you were serious for a minute. HAHAHAHA!!!

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Saying that people cannot be trusted around guns is the exact thinking that led to us having to jump through hoops for a year to get our CCLs.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
When I took my safety courses, I took a ccw class in KY, both classes wouldn't allow live ammo in the classroom. The ccw class allowed ammo on the range during live fire with more than one range saftey officer. The in classroom training allowed the firearm but instructor checked the weapons as they came in.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
1. Treat every firearm as if it were loaded.

2. Never allow the muzzle to point at anything you are not willing to see destroyed.

3. Be sure of your target and know what lies behind it.

4. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are aligned on target.

5. Be sure your guns are never accessible to unauthorized or untrained individuals.

FAIL!!
6. No drinking before class LOL

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
So I take it they failed the class? Or do they get a do-over?
they should check out my thread on shooting *off* hand BWHAHAHAHAHA

sorry, I couldn't help it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts