It's close but know is winning.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A quote from the comments:

Josh H - 5 hours ago
Greetings from Australia.
I would like to make a comment if I may? Take this from a law abiding firearm owner in my country a country in which we don't have a right to be allowed to own an ar platform rifle for competitive sports shooting or regular hunting (it requires a
special licenced condition to own one here that is set by stringent rules) a country where the right to own a firearm for home defence or self protection isnt seen as a valid legal reason. A country that your politicians say gun control works look at Australia...Let me brutally honest with you all now it doesn't work. Australia is rife with illegal firearms all of which are in the hands of criminals.
Fact gun related crime was
in a downward trend prior to the gun ban taking place and the 1996 ban proves nothing was achieved.
Fact our personal data ie our names and home addresses and what firearms we own was put in jeopardy by a politician who decided to release statistical data showing where the guns were.
Fact Gun control has done nothing but vilify law abiding citizens and has had zero effect on the criminals.
Fact All Australian gun owners all listed on a criminal
data base without having committed any crime we share it with the likes of rapists, pedophiles and many other unsavory characters.
We that being the law abiding firearm owner's are fighting tooth and nail for our rights to be restored. Please
dont take what you all have for granted. You all have to fight for it. Don't back down be respectful and give them facts.
I
cant speak for everyone but I do know this you have our support in your fight for your continued freedoms.
The event that happened was a tragedy and many of us were filled with regret and sorrow upon hearing the news. We know the gun wasn't to blame but a mentally sick individual who lacked compassion for human life.
I won't take up
anymore of your time. My deepest sympathy and condolences to those that lost their lives and to the families and the community.
Stay safe
Josh H
Thank you Josh!

·
Registered
386 Posts
75% no this afternoon.

Making booze illegal during prohibition and heroin, cocaine, marijuana, LSD, murder, and many other things illegal has worked out so well that it only makes sense to ban scary black guns.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts