New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to the range alone as usual, and all I can say is, shooting by yourself gets so boring after a while. You cant have any friendly competition by yourself, and you surely cant B.S by yourself, what a drag lol

· Registered
8,594 Posts
I agree, I usually have to go alone, and would love to have a buddy with me for those very reasons.

· R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,479 Posts
Going to the range is a lot more fun with a friend and for me, beats hitting a bar any day.

· Registered
175 Posts
no, its about a mile from my house, i thought about joining just to shoot my handguns but thats exactly what i have been told it is, "a bar with a range". a few people i know are members and dont care for the place. their is a link for the club i go to in my signature. i think its probably the nicest club around cny for 40 bucks a year for a family membership.

· Registered
8,594 Posts
I'm up with going with you guys. I wanted to join a more private club going forward. Haven't looked yet. Nessman I remember you asked me about it months ago, but I don't remember where you shoot.

· Registered
2,452 Posts
I'm up with going with you guys. I wanted to join a more private club going forward. Haven't looked yet. Nessman I remember you asked me about it months ago, but I don't remember where you shoot.
Syracuse Pistol Club on Henry Clay Blvd... $85/yr - heated 50' indoor range... unheated 25 yd/50 yd outdoor range. No magnums and no rifles other than .22LR or .17HMR

· Super Moderator
3,277 Posts
Jeremy, we'll have to get rick together with us for a Greenway trip. I can bring some small steel along for outside with rifles.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.