New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not asking for gritty details but just an assurance that things are progressing along at a normal legal snails pace.
We all realize that discretion with regard to release of tactical legal maneuvering is needed but this blackout of any kind of information has been disheartening to us all.
Just a keep your chin up things are moving along would be appreciated by all I'm sure.

You both have all our support.

·
Registered
135 Posts
At the risk of being banned again, or called Cuomo's agent, or taking all manner of general ridicule.........."I told you so" feels soooooooo good right now.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
At the risk of being banned again, or called Cuomo's agent, or taking all manner of general ridicule.........."I told you so" feels soooooooo good right now.
Because F getting our rights back, all we care about is your happiness!

·
Registered
587 Posts
How could you possibly feel good about that if you are a freedom-loving gun owner? Or, are you something else?

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Rather than doing the right thing and listening to Tom King and the NYSRPA, you guys put all of your eggs into a basket that promised you free legal service. The service you received was commensurate with what you paid for it. Congratulations... you backed the wrong horse.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Rather than doing the right thing and listening to Tom King and the NYSRPA, you guys put all of your eggs into a basket that promised you free legal service. The service you received was commensurate with what you paid for it. Congratulations... you backed the wrong horse.
Because NYSRPA and Tom King have such a great track record of litigating against the state and winning, right?

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
Because NYSRPA and Tom King have such a great track record of litigating against the state and winning, right?
Their record is fine, they got rid of a 7 round limit with another decision looming soon in 2nd Circuit. They have a NYC Title 38 case making progress.

Winning and losing has to do with a hostile environment that NY is not because Tom King has a crappy legal team. At least he doesn't come here and make threads about preliminary injunction in April, secret NYSP informants and HIPAA violations that would end Cuomo's career.

·
Registered
260 Posts
... you backed the wrong horse.
Wait...there's only ONE horse?

How's about we act like a team instead of juvenile dick measurers.

If it take ten suits from ten parties we should support them all, wish them all well and, if we don't think a particular approach will prevail, IMHO we ought to STFU, as not to give aid and comfort to FUAC.

Smacks of schadenfreude.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
And can't return a phone call.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Its like the story if the boy who cried wolf.

Used to always be a huge announcement is coming either later on or in a day or two. Then nothing. Over and over this happened. Anybody really put much stock in them anymore? Now im sure the shooter/max fan club will chime in.

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
I'm not going to read the whole thread but want it to be known Shooter has parted ways with Tresmond firm for quite some time. I have no knowledge about division of clients or cases. Shooter has come into the forums a number of times since then as a forum member not an attorney.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Not asking for gritty details but just an assurance that things are progressing along at a normal legal snails pace.
We all realize that discretion with regard to release of tactical legal maneuvering is needed but this blackout of any kind of information has been disheartening to us all.
Just a keep your chin up things are moving along would be appreciated by all I'm sure.

You both have all our support.
Max and Shooter are on two different legal teams. Here's to hoping both are successful.

Your personal happiness is all that matters to us here on NYF. Just go **** yourself and then you can be truly gratified.

Tom King sucks the big one. His lack of support for the entire gun community (those outside his NYSRPA contingent) is abhorrent. He reeks of self praise and isolationism. **** him

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.