New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a sccy cpx-2 and has performed flawlessly but the frame pins are walking out a little, but enough to worry me, I searched for a thread about this but came up with nothing, contacted sccy and will hear form them tomarrow, what do I have t do to ship and receive my pistol or do I have to use a ffl and deal with their charges?

·
Registered
253 Posts
You can ship your pistol directly to any FFL holder and they can ship it back directly to you. No need to involve another FFL at your end.
There are many threads on shipping handguns here, but the cliff notes is to ship UPS or FEDEX air service (not necessarily overnight), and you are supposed to declare it to the carrier. You must take it directly to the carriers depot, you are not supposed to use a franchisee like the UPS store.

Check with SCCY and see if you need an RMA and if they will supply a shipping label like some other gun manufacturers. Also be prepared to not see or hear from your gun for about six weeks.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
iv heard about a good turnaround from sccy1-2 weeks. can I have the ups truck just pick it up?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts