New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'm happy for her but to NJ I say: Gee thanks for deciding to not act like the total idiots and morons that you usually do! Boy we surrrre appreciate it.

I'm SURE it was behind the scenes political pressure that got the prosecutor and atty to general to get their butts in gear and fix this. They know this decsion will make it impossible to ever do this again and they would have rathered it stay the way it was. Eventually SAF or someone else will make mincemeat of these anti 2A proponents.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
I'm SURE it was behind the scenes political pressure that got the prosecutor and atty to general to get their butts in gear and fix this.
Those are the same two tools that didn't go after Ray Rice lol.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Imagine what happens to this woman if her story doesn't viral, good news indeed.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
If I was her I would right a book about the ordeal. Let her recoup something for her experience.

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
If I was her I would right a book about the ordeal. Let her recoup something for her experience.
I was arrested because NJ sucks.

-The end

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
good question Grim.. although since she wont be charged with a felony id hope she gets to keep her "permit". im glad she wont be dragged through the mud. i wonder if the DA struck a deal because he was afraid that if she won it would force reciprocity?

we really need to push the issue for national reciprocity already. so long as we are stuck with this permitting system, they need to force all states to acknowledge out of state permits!

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Yet another reason to never voluntarily disclose you have a legally possessed and concealed firearm during a routine traffic stop. Glad to hear that some common sense seems to have prevailed here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts