New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
I bought a cheap machete at Walmart once and threw in the trunk hold "just in case" and never even thought about sharpening it. Dumb, the thing was duller than Al Gore.

I bet these guys didn't know how to sharpen theirs either, probably saved it from being worse.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
I bought a cheap machete at Walmart once and threw in the trunk hold "just in case" and never even thought about sharpening it. Dumb, the thing was duller than Al Gore.

I bet these guys didn't know how to sharpen theirs either, probably saved it from being worse.
Gerber sells one on Amazon for about $20 and I assure it's quite sharp indeed :D

I wouldn't live in Chicago without a pistol. Scratch that, I wouldn't live in Chicago.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Ah, the joys of city living. Not for me. I suspect these stories will grow in the coming years.

Tens of thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) of Rwandans were murdered by machetes in a few months back when slick willie was president. Machetes can be a viciously effective weapon.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
I am sure they were just poor innocent youth. The media and the police are targeting them because they are different.

/Sarcasm

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
i like how you added the /sarcasm dsd. ;)

another case of rabid dogs that need to be put down. if we still lived in the days of old where there was eye for an eye punishment i think there would be a lot less violent crime. rapists get raped, murders get murdered, this thug would be hacked at in the head with a machete.

imagine the fear that some people would have if they knew what would happen if they were caught rather than 3 hots and a cot.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Well this is troubling. I carry a five shooter, and Cuomholio has limited us to 10 rounds max. Better put in lots of practice with your semi-auto and hope your machete wielding foes aren't determined to stick around long after the bullets start flying.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Gerber sells one on Amazon for about $20 and I assure it's quite sharp indeed :D

I wouldn't live in Chicago without a pistol. Scratch that, I wouldn't live in Chicago.
I bought one of those Wal-Mart specials. It had, no kidding, a square edge! From their prestigious Ozark trail line. I didn't expect much, but I honestly expected more than that for my $7.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts