New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 2 Sentry 14-gun fire safes (model GM1459E) for sale (technical specifications in the link). They are unopened in the box and have all warranties. I am asking $600 each but I am willing to trade for guns, sights, and stuff but I am not interested in hunting rifles or generic AR's; I like weird, old, or "ugly" guns. If you are in the Rochester area I can deliver this to your driveway for free.

Price drop to $600 each.

· Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, I am seeing a lot of views but nowhere near the interest I was expecting. Do people think this is overpriced or do people just not want safes?

· I kill deer... and I like it
1,336 Posts
Ok, I am seeing a lot of views but nowhere near the interest I was expecting. Do people think this is overpriced or do people just not want safes?
Sentry just had a warehouse sale a couple months back and I think a lot of people bought their safes then. Maybe that's why.

· Formerly SRV1
4,726 Posts

· Registered
6,189 Posts
I already have one that I'm afraid to move. I don't need another. Since you asked, if I were in the market, I'd be hesitant to buy simply because I find it odd that an individual has 2 brand new safes that they're trying to sell. Just seems odd to me.

· Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I work for Sentry and purchased them on an employee discount with intent to use them. Then I decided to just create a secured room rather than use individual safes.

· Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, last bump before I try these on craigslist. I just want to point out that when comparing what I am selling you need to compare model numbers (GM1459E). Sentry makes fire-resistant and non-fire-resistant safes; the one I am selling is fire-resistant and normally sells for $750. I am not trying to convince anyone to buy it, I am just getting a lot of messages telling me that I was ripped off or am trying to rip off others. If you have been looking for this particular model or feature set $150 below normal sale price is a deal. My plans changed and I don't need them taking up space in my garage right now.

· Registered
40 Posts
I have a Nikon D200 camera body worth $350-400 with a $90 bag with batter and charger and a big memory card for trade, if you're interested! I would trade plus some cash on my end.

· Registered
869 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.