New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
apparently he is still smart enough (surprised) to realize that these younger guys are going to make these old dogs fairly useless so mccain is clinging onto something!

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Typical McCain, he still thinks anyone cares what he says, and doesn't even realize how quickly he's being put out to pasture. Too bad he doesn't have the decency to fade away quietly, but not surprising knowing his egotism.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
This is not a party line issue. These people have no respect for the United States Constitution.
It is a party line issue, and a case of too many RINOs siding with the grabbers. I hate the whores on both sides of the aisle, but EVERY piece of legislation is introduced by the Dems. Name me a single piece of "gun control" legislation in the past 20 years that's been crafted and put forward by the Pubs? Yes, we've PLENTY of RINOs like Skelos and Libous, but the Dems are the ones who continually attempt new legislation.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
It is a party line issue, and a case of too many RINOs siding with the grabbers. I hate the whores on both sides of the aisle, but EVERY piece of legislation is introduced by the Dems. Name me a single piece of "gun control" legislation in the past 20 years that's been crafted and put forward by the Pubs? Yes, we've PLENTY of RINOs like Skelos and Libous, but the Dems are the ones who continually attempt new legislation.
so it matters who "starts" it? not who supports or signs it?!?!? hahahahahaa................oh my god what happened to gun owners? so delusional these days.

"ROMNEY JUST SIGNED A BILL PERMANENTLY BANNING SEMIS!! DAMN THOSE LIBERLAS FOR STARTING IT!!!"

ahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........oh my god

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
And yet, I remember during that election, people swearing up and down that McCain was a "true conservative." Lol.
yep..........then romney was god now they are all RUNNING in the opposite direction from him. just you wait and see everyone cursing skelos these days will be voting for him when he's running for pres. simply because he has a little "r" next to his name. that's the frightening mentality of todays average gun owner

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
so it matters who "starts" it? not who supports or signs it?!?!? hahahahahaa................oh my god what happened to gun owners? so delusional these days.

"ROMNEY JUST SIGNED A BILL PERMANENTLY BANNING SEMIS!! DAMN THOSE LIBERLAS FOR STARTING IT!!!"

ahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........oh my god
Reading is fundamental my delusional friend, I've made no argument on behalf of ANY politician who supports or signs these absurd laws. ALL "gun control" legislation currently being forwarded is lead by the Dems. You know this is FACT. The Democratic Party LOVES Gun Control. Why speaking this truth gets your panties in wad is a question I can't answer.

NY, MD, CO, CT all have what in common IDF?

Is it just coincidence that they all have Democratic majorities in their legislatures that spearheaded the enactment of these laws, and cheerfully willing DEMOCRAT Governors to sign them into law? Snap out of it already.

I readily admit that there are plenty of Republicans who're equally contemptuous of the Constitution, please don't suggest I'm not just as disgusted with their actions.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Same side, guys... remember? this is not an argument worth our time. People who subscribe to People Controlare just plain "not on our side". Doesn't matter if they are zebra striped or glow in the dark.

WE, on the other hand.. are on the same side. Let's act like it.. pretty please:)

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Funny how the media loves to make him the titular head of the GOP, he is a d*ckwad, and he does not speak for me.

Do Arizonians get heatstroke every six years on Election Day when they vote him back in?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.