New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Focus on the 2nd & 4th items. Wish the SAFE Act results were farther apart but it is still in our favor. So many undecided leads me to believe that people are just plain uninformed. Clever of the state to name it the "safe" act as to attract sheeple in believing it must be good for them. #4 does reflect nicely about the general consensus of how the people feel about this state's direction. Bill Larkin was one of the good guys against the act from the start. I have met him on a couple of occasions and written to him about the SAFE Act nonsense as soon as the rumors about it were making their way to us. We need to continue with our voices until we lose them. FUAC

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes I agree and we need to support any legislator who agrees with us that the SAFE Act needs to be repealed or amended!

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
I can't believe how close it is for the Safe Act but I guess you are getting downstate where it's more popular.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
I can't believe how close it is for the Safe Act but I guess you are getting downstate where it's more popular.
For many non-gun owners the media is their only source of information. The media totally abbreviates it. It does not affect them, therefore they're not interested. Until their formerly legal gun owning relatives and friends go to jail they will not take any interest. Remember, by their own admission many politicians voted for it and confessed to not reading it. They candy coated crap and people bought into the lie. Many gun owners have no idea what's in it.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Remember guys, in politics it is the motivated voter (notwithstanding voting irregularaties) that matters, [un]Safe turned moderates into partisans, and partisans into activists, we can pour it on like they have no idea if we keep focused, keep informing everyone we can, and hit it hard on election day.

Not everyone is keen on guns, but there are plenty of reasons for those people to hate the Tyrant as well.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
"Do you think NY is heading in the right direction?"
59% NO

Good going Cuomo. Proud?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts