New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After our lousy republican senators caved in and voted for the Safe Act I contacted Kemp Hannon's office in Albany. I spoke to a woman who was very polite as I was. I told her that I hoped he hadn't voted for it and she told me he had no choice and did. What a load of BS that was. I didn't know like everyone else that they were even voting that night. She did email me a copy of whatever they had printed up regarding the law and I was so upset I was literally seeing double. I called her back and said to her what the heck kind of garbage did he vote for. They eliminated all the grandfathered in pre ban guns and mags and even screwed retired cops like myself. She said she'd send me more info down the road cause they'll make corrections where cops were concerned. I told her they should make corrections where all were concerned. Of course I never heard another word from her and I did leave a message on Hannon's website as well.

Today I got junk mail from this dirt bag that he was gonna be having public meetings in the near future and of course had his dirty little fingers out for a donation. Seeing his name is like waving a red flag in front of a bull to me. This creep hasn't shown his face since that vote. I called his office and told them to please remove my name from their mailing list cause he sickens me. I then emailed him and gave a brief synopsis of what I thought of him and asked he make sure he doesn't bother me again. I also called him a liar and a republican RINO. Apparently he read it and emailed me back and said he wasn't a liar and that I was using a fake name. I gave him my name again and told him I had it for 66 years. I gave him my phone # and address. I told him that it was my own address not like the office address he gives out. I also said I was born in the morning but not this morning and that he was a fake, phony and fraud. I added that I was disabled in the line of duty while attempting to really help someone unlike his professional job of lies while attempting to help himself. I continued by telling him that he committed treason against the 2nd Amendment and that he lied to those who voted for him by taking away our gun rights along side that wannabe dictator in Albany.

I wrote him more, but you get the point and I think he sure did. I hope no one votes to put this moron back in office. It would be nice if the public gave him a public tongue lashing when he's out there handing out BS. He never even responded to me regarding the Safe Act. This man's a jerk and he has plenty of company. I expect crap like this from the dems, but won't accept it from phony spineless repubs. He showed me what an idiot he is accusing me of using a fake name, while sending an email from my own email address. I told him the he's proof that even rats wear suits.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Fantastic post and thank you for standing. I don't think it would hurt going to the public meeting and networking with others.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
All these idiots are backpeddling trying to save their jobs. We can't let the people forget who it was that sold our rights down the river for a pat on the head from Lord Cuomo.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
You got a personal note back calling you out as being fake?

Nice work sir, you have struck a nerve and hopefully that p.o.s. will have thoughts of you stuck in his head the rest of his short career.

It would be very cool if you could scan and post it for some more public shaming.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
All Hail Gunsmoke, loved what you wrote!

After our lousy republican senators caved in and voted for the Safe Act I contacted Kemp Hannon's office in Albany. I spoke to a woman who was very polite as I was. I told her that I hoped he hadn't voted for it and she told me he had no choice and did. What a load of BS that was. I didn't know like everyone else that they were even voting that night. She did email me a copy of whatever they had printed up regarding the law and I was so upset I was literally seeing double. I called her back and said to her what the heck kind of garbage did he vote for. They eliminated all the grandfathered in pre ban guns and mags and even screwed retired cops like myself. She said she'd send me more info down the road cause they'll make corrections where cops were concerned. I told her they should make corrections where all were concerned. Of course I never heard another word from her and I did leave a message on Hannon's website as well.

Today I got junk mail from this dirt bag that he was gonna be having public meetings in the near future and of course had his dirty little fingers out for a donation. Seeing his name is like waving a red flag in front of a bull to me. This creep hasn't shown his face since that vote. I called his office and told them to please remove my name from their mailing list cause he sickens me. I then emailed him and gave a brief synopsis of what I thought of him and asked he make sure he doesn't bother me again. I also called him a liar and a republican RINO. Apparently he read it and emailed me back and said he wasn't a liar and that I was using a fake name. I gave him my name again and told him I had it for 66 years. I gave him my phone # and address. I told him that it was my own address not like the office address he gives out. I also said I was born in the morning but not this morning and that he was a fake, phony and fraud. I added that I was disabled in the line of duty while attempting to really help someone unlike his professional job of lies while attempting to help himself. I continued by telling him that he committed treason against the 2nd Amendment and that he lied to those who voted for him by taking away our gun rights along side that wannabe dictator in Albany.

I wrote him more, but you get the point and I think he sure did. I hope no one votes to put this moron back in office. It would be nice if the public gave him a public tongue lashing when he's out there handing out BS. He never even responded to me regarding the Safe Act. This man's a jerk and he has plenty of company. I expect crap like this from the dems, but won't accept it from phony spineless repubs. He showed me what an idiot he is accusing me of using a fake name, while sending an email from my own email address. I told him the he's proof that even rats wear suits.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
I get to vote against SKELos. Or may even run against him, if no one challenges that piece of shat.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
You got a personal note back calling you out as being fake?

Nice work sir, you have struck a nerve and hopefully that p.o.s. will have thoughts of you stuck in his head the rest of his short career.

It would be very cool if you could scan and post it for some more public shaming.
I will ask my son if he can scan both his reply to me and mine to him. I'm a dummy where computers are concerned. I just can't stand these lies and this BS Safe Act may very well cause me to leave NY for SC where many of my family are moving to this summer. If that law isn't dumped then I'm dumping NY for some piece of mind for a change and take my pension and both mine and my wife's SSI checks. I'm angry being forced to leave my home that I've spent years fixing and finally getting it to where I wanted it and also leaving my kids and grand children. I'd rather see those SOB's pick up their asses and leave.

I did add in my response to him that he should check out this website rather than commie Newsday and see what people really think of him. Unfortunately LI is changing like the city and I know I'm outnumbered badly, but as long as I'm breathing I'll fight them to hell. Metaphorically of course.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Was finally able to scan the email response from Kemp Hannon.
one thing i never did is lie...get that straight...whoever you are hiding behind a fake name kemp hannon -----wrote: -----To: [email protected] From: Date: 06/05/2013 10:13PM Subject: Re: [NYS Senator Autoreply] NY Sake Act Don't bother, it isn't worth hearing anything back from a liar! -----Original Message----- From: Kemp Hannon <[email protected]> To: Sent: Wed, Jun 5, 2013 2:51 pm Subject: [NYS Senator Autoreply] NY Sake Act Thank you for contacting your senator. Your email has been received and will be processed shortly.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I know its an old thread, but i just answered a knock at the door from a guy with a clipboard in his hand. he said he wanted me, as a registered republican, to sign a petition to get some republican on the ballot again. He said it was Kemp Hannon. I asked if he knew anything about how he voted on certain issues. He said "i am not sure, i know he is big on healthcare". I asked "what about the SAFE act?" he said he never heard of it, and asked me what it is. I said it was a complete abuse of the "message of necessity" process, which is for use in natural disasters like hurricanes, floods, major storms, where the government needs to vote on something immediately with no time for debate. I said any elected representative of the people who acquiesced to that totally improper attempt at hoodwinking the public would surely never get my vote, let alone my signature. He looked like a deer in the headlights. And he was no dumb kid, he was a dumb adult in his 40's. He said he would look into it and come back. now that i researched and saw he did vote for it, i hope he does come back. i have a message of necessity for him to take back to old Kemp.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts