New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a restricted pistol permit issued by Onondaga County and I am looking for guidance from a reputable Attorney with experience in assisting restricted permit holders apply for an unrestricted permit. Any information regarding said Attorney would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Search "Shooter" and PM him.

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Ah pity, we have so many opinions on how to proceed without one. Even a search to see if your county is "green" , GL.

·
Registered
498 Posts
You don't need an Attorney in Onondaga county just some training and a good letter to your Judge. As stated, the search feature is your friend.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Sometimes search is a PITA but in this case, you'll get an answer pretty quick. Lol

Welcome to the site man.

·
Registered
37 Posts
You can try David Zukher. I am in the same boat, but I don't have $400 handy to pay him to write me a letter. Unfortunately, in Onondaga, depending on your judge, you do indeed need more than training and a good letter. Good luck.

·
Registered
558 Posts
My wife has restricted in Greene county the judge told her to go take the advance pistol permit course to get more experience with a pistol and he would gladly pull the restriction.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Is there even such a thing?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Wileham I believe he's the new judge for green county

1 - 11 of 11 Posts