New York Firearms Forum banner

Secret Santa

5K views 117 replies 30 participants last post by  WP_Plinker 
#1 ·
I know it is really early, but is the Secret Santa going to happen again this year? Last year was my first year in it and I had a ball. Hope we do it again this year. The special present that I received last year must be passed on.

#15 ·
Yes I will probably start it right after Thanksgiving this year, Darth or anyone feel free to remind me thanksgiving lol.

I am thinking I should probably link this thread to it as well so when everyone gets matched up they can look to see what the person they got said they wanted here LMAO!

#46 ·
Did you guys know you could buy over 21 THOUSAND Dongs for just $1?

Seriously, that's the exchange rate between USD and Vietnamese Dong. Look it up!

#51 ·
I wonder if everyone who participated last year scewed amazon's "people who bought this also bought this" algorithm. So many dongs being sold with gun cases, guitar cases, ink refills for rubber stampers in NY. such a strange spending trend.

#52 ·
Im in on this and are butt plugs allowed? If the company Christmas: gift exchange goes the way it did last year im buying one and the jerk that bought the massage belt that i got gets it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.