New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard—via word of mouth—that SEAL team 6, specifically the team members who were part of operation "Geronimo," or the raid on BinLaden's compound, were all recently killed (assassinated.) Apparently there were two helo accidents over the past couple months that took them all out; the latest being a COAST GUARD helo in Afghanistan getting shot down by an RPG and killing the remaining 22+ SEALS that were part of the operation.

There are a few different angles that could be played with this news; what are you guys thinking about this story?

Mine:

1) I dont know.
2) I dont believe the government.
3) I dont believe the media.
4) Supposedly they were all killed because a few planned to come forward with info regarding the government lies.
5) They could be "disappeared" so that people believe they are dead and nobody will try to figure out who they were.
6) I dont know.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
I think you're listening to the consiriacy theorists again :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
After reading "Inside Delta Force" by Eric L. Haney, I have no doubt are government is capable of **** like this. Specifically the CIA.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
It makes a nice story for Hollywood. We will see a movie about the whole Bin laden deal. People want to see him dead even if its in a theater.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
for F#$cks sake! Stop listening to the 400 pound lard ass ex navy seal space shuttle door gunners at the gun store!

@Jeff can you please turn the cuss filter off? pretty please with some sugar on top?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Here is a hint if the guy spewing this bovine excrement is the same one that talks about being a scout sniper seal commando crap juggler whatever with 300 confirmed kills with his sniper mini14 and specially issued Tasco scope he is probably full of crap.

Here is a simple test when you hear this kind of nonsense, squeeze their head if brown smelly stuff oozes out they are probably full of crap.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
And jeff srsly I will give you 100 bucks or something if you turn off the cuss filter for me :)

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I think you're listening to the consiriacy theorists again :)
There seems to be a lot of that going on today.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Ohh... you got pics all right!!!
This is what a business partner sent me in a very convincing note about the team who killed bin laden and a dead binladen himself !!!!

Navy Seal Team 6

View attachment 7733 View attachment 7735

Binladen popped.
View attachment 7734

he was so excited! ....like he got accesss to some privileged exclusive information.....

I told him to stop fvking around with the 'trickyleaks' or whatever they call it now.

A) The seals team are actually dolls but the make them so real that most people cannot tell what is real or not. I do know seals do not use airsoft Halloween masks.
B) That is a fotoshop of binladen that was "leaked" not long after he was shot. Still gives me joy seeing him all fvcked up although I know is a fake picture.

Spend too much time on the internet looking at crap and you will start hearing and seeing things.
IMO This is not different than the middle ages troubadours and story tellers that went from village to village and town to town entertaining the masses, only in digital / youtube version now.

movies, movies, movies... more movies please that everything in life is movies and the movies dreams are.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
I heard that story of seal team 6 all being killed when their helicopter was shot down. That was actually on the news but it was not reported on more then 1 or 2 days and it was kind of a brief story. I had heard another team of seals were ambushed and killed as well .. the last one was not on the news. Do I believe bin laden is dead?? No ... the timelines do not line up. The main problem is the "we we're back on the boat in 20 minutes." No pics other than the one above pretty much and the whole "we dumped the body" thing ... not buying it. It could have happened .. I just don't think it did because it too was quickly out of the news. I trust no information I suppose. Especially if it's from our govt or the media. I really don't know. I'm more concerned with the terrorists here in the country now. They're mostly known as politicians!!

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/glob...y-war-25-navy-seals-killed-afghanistan/40917/

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/06/world/la-fg-afghanistan-chopper-20110807

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
I heard that story of seal team 6 all being killed when their helicopter was shot down. That was actually on the news but it was not reported on more then 1 or 2 days and it was kind of a brief story. I had heard another team of seals were ambushed and killed as well .. the last one was not on the news. Do I believe bin laden is dead?? No ... the timelines do not line up. The main problem is the "we we're back on the boat in 20 minutes." No pics other than the one above pretty much and the whole "we dumped the body" thing ... not buying it. It could have happened .. I just don't think it did because it too was quickly out of the news. I trust no information I suppose. Especially if it's from our govt or the media. I really don't know. I'm more concerned with the terrorists here in the country now. They're mostly known as politicians!!
Something classified will not make the news or will only make what they want to make the news. There are so many things the Seals, special forces, NSA, CIA, etc... do that it will never be known or maybe in 50 years from now some will show up. I do believe osama is dead, but if he is not and he is buried alive in a dungeon in a pig stay suffering a long slow nasty death even better.
I rather not to talk too much about this and I know a movie will come because some might make a martyr and glorify that POS.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Something classified will not make the news or will only make what they want to make the news. There are so many things the Seals, special forces, NSA, CIA, etc... do that it will never be known or maybe in 50 years from now some will show up. I do believe osama is dead, but if he is not and he is buried alive in a dungeon in a pig stay suffering a long slow nasty death even better.
I rather not to talk too much about this and I know a movie will come because some might make a martyr and glorify that POS.
I agree 100% with you. Like I said, I really don't know. I wonder what made the OP post about this now?? That happened quite awhile ago.

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
I wouldn't put it past the current administration, or the last or the one before that, or the one before that, to so something like kill off a bunch of SEALS.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
I think that they are probably saying this to take heat off people trying to find out, or track down the SEAL team 6 members, remember they took out the leader of an extremist group, I'm sure they are wanting revenge, I wouldn't believe it, I seriously doubt they went down that quickly after taking out a terrorist leader, not only that SEAL team six is a group or a division, not a specific bunch of people, that's like the news saying the 82nd airborne all died, not possible they would just recruit more.

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
This shows the government did a good job lol. Is it possible that the government didnt kill Osama and killed seal team 6 to keep them from talking, probably, is it possible they are saying they were killed to protect them, sure, is it possible they actually died like was reported, yes. There is no way to know if the news has real information or misinformation.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
This shows the government did a good job lol. Is it possible that the government didnt kill Osama and killed seal team 6 to keep them from talking, probably, is it possible they are saying they were killed to protect them, sure, is it possible they actually died like was reported, yes. There is no way to know if the news has real information or misinformation.
Maybe they all died from a natural overdose of whiskey and prostitutes while celebrating after they popped the Motherfvker.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts