New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about a taser in the armpit challenge?

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
You first!! LOL. Post up your vid and lets see if it catches on.

We'll call it the FUAC Taser Challenge.

If you do it, you have to vote for Astorino. If you refuse, you have to vote against Cuomo.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Who's first??

Attachments

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Who's first??
Right here! Ive been an electrician for around a decade and have been shocked so many times given it's not as intense as a taser but I'm in!

·
Registered
825 Posts
Posting pictures and video of your illegal tasers that are in your possession is not a wise idea, at all.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Posting pictures and video of your illegal tasers that are in your possession is not a wise idea, at all.
im not bothered by a pic that has no proof of actually whos anything is..but bein that i aint afraid, the comedy is back in the early 90s twas purchased mail order to Putnam! Ahhh them good ole days

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
So far, all my friends and family have shown the good sense of not nominating me.
Same here.

In fact I said to someone just the other day, and I quote, "Good thing everyone finds me terrifying or else I'd probably be nominated for that stupid ice bucket thing"

NOTE: I don't think the cause is stupid, just that I find the the ice bucket thing to be especially stupid.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I think we should challenge Cuomo to a taser to the testicles challenge. Oh never mind, he doesn't have any.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
I think we should challenge Cuomo to a taser to the testicles challenge. Oh never mind, he doesn't have any.
So would it then be called "Taser to the Taint"?

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts