New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Was very exited today, picked up (2) boxes Federal 22LR 325 rounds for $19.99 each/ I also picked up some 45 ACP for $19 as well.

Great day!

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
lol... happy day when you only spend $199 on a 325 box od 22lr.. ;)

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Well it is still less than a dollar a round for .22 so I guess that is a good deal........

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I think he meant 19.99 a box as that's been the standard so far but anyways it's a good score ! While he was buying ammo , I was shooting ammo so I wonder who had a better time ? ( I'm thinking I did cause now I'm sitting down watching a loaf of bread rise with a ice cold wheat beer with Honey , it's truly amazing )

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
I spent some time at the range today also. Started out this morning with my wife, had to turn around after making it halfway there to pick up our sick daughter, headed back with my cousin (which of course pissed off the wife, oh well, hehe). We shot .30-06, .300 Ultra Mag (I hate that thing!), some .223, and a few pistols. Good times, can't wait to get started reloading .30-06.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
After Safe Act II becomes law that'll be about right...
IF you can get any at all from the few licensed, state sponsored, ammunition sellers that will be open from noon to 3pm Monday through Thursday.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Ny'ers always end up paying extra just becuase some a-hole in Albany says so. I am sooooo done with Cuomo's NY.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Matter fo fact, I think I will go back and pick up another 325 tonite.
I got a couple Drs appts so I will contact you to " set some aside " for me ! Cause I'm having a ball slinging lead and I'm needing more 22 lr ammo LOL

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
more sarcasm man.... when in doubt, expect any long term member making comments like this as sarcastic. this forum is HIGHLY political, HIGHLY supportive of the 2a and extremely ANTI gun grabber... so comments like this are jokes at the situation at hand. ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts