1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Basically vote republican lol

·
Registered
568 Posts
I can't understand how Tom Libous is rated an A .He should be rated a C at the very best.. He did nothing to stop the unSAFE Act passage when it was in his committee. He talks pro Second Amendment but he doesn't walk it!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Tedesco? Don't see a promise to Repeal next to his "alleged" A.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
James Skoufis - 'A' rating

Orange & Rockland County's - Assembly District 99 - Incumbent Assemblyman James Skoufis is up for re-election. Democrat yes, but he voted NO on the unSAFE Act. He gets an A rating from SCOPE.

VOTE FOR JAMES SKOUFIS for Assembly

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Orange & Rockland County's - Assembly District 99 - Incumbent Assemblyman James Skoufis is up for re-election. Democrat yes, but he voted NO on the unSAFE Act. He gets an A rating from SCOPE.

VOTE FOR JAMES SKOUFIS for Assembly
No Demoncrap will ever get my vote.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Ok ,every republican in monroe county has an A and every dem fails, that is not the way it is supposed to be. When I was younger there were pro gun dems and anti republicans and considering it is almost impossible to get a group of people to all agree on anything this tells me the DNC AND RNC control the politicians thoughts. If they don't vote the way they are told then no money. What a bad, bad system.
jim

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Some times it looks like we ought to " fire the whole bunch " of them and start over . Right now I guess either we keep some and get rid of some but it's going to happen right here this fall ! ABC. Alex it's Astorino for the win ! Please .

·
Registered
897 Posts
Actually some of these younger reps are coming in like gang busters, maybe it is time to gather our old hardliners and put them out to pasture.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I am starting to get PISSED at SCOPE. I informed them several times of Tom Libous bull**** committee vote. They still are giving him an A!?!?!? WTF? Libous just like Skelos, could have killed the SAFE act in committee. Libous deserves NO SUPPORT FROM US! KICK HIM OUT!

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
No Demoncrap will ever get my vote.
For the most part Dems do fail the test. However, there are more than a few Repubs that fail also.
Here's some of the failing Republicants:

Chenango:
Richard Hanna (R) - grade C

Erie:
Mark Grisanti (R) - grade F

Kings:
Nicole Malliotakis (R) - grade F
Martin J. Golden (R) - grade F

Montgomery:
Jim Fischer (R) - grade F

Nassau:
David G. McDonough (R) - grade F
Brian Curran (R) - grade F
Tom McKevitt (R) - grade F
Edward Ra (R) - grade F
Grant Lally (R) - grade C
Bruce Blakeman (R) - grade C
Peter T. King (R) - grade F
Jack M. Martins (R) - grade F
Kemp Hannon (R) - grade F
Dean G. Skelos (R) - grade F
Carl L. Marcellino (R) - grade F

Queens:
Nicholas DiLoria (R) - grade C

Richmond:
Andrew J. Lanza (R) - grade F

Suffolk:
Chad Lupinacci (R) - grade F
John J. Flannigan (R) - grade F
Kenneth P. LaValle (R) - grade F
Phillip Boyle (R) - grade F

As noted in my previous posts, as there are quite a few Repubs that fail, there are a few Dems that pass. James Skoufis is one of them.

Sorry, I don't just go down the Republican line and flip all those levers. One party voting doesn't always work (although in some districts it might).

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
For the most part Dems do fail the test. However, there are more than a few Repubs that fail also.
Here's some of the failing Republicants:

Chenango:
Richard Hanna (R) - grade C

Erie:
Mark Grisanti (R) - grade F

Kings:
Nicole Malliotakis (R) - grade F
Martin J. Golden (R) - grade F

Montgomery:
Jim Fischer (R) - grade F

Nassau:
David G. McDonough (R) - grade F
Brian Curran (R) - grade F
Tom McKevitt (R) - grade F
Edward Ra (R) - grade F
Grant Lally (R) - grade C
Bruce Blakeman (R) - grade C
Peter T. King (R) - grade F
Jack M. Martins (R) - grade F
Kemp Hannon (R) - grade F
Dean G. Skelos (R) - grade F
Carl L. Marcellino (R) - grade F

Queens:
Nicholas DiLoria (R) - grade C

Richmond:
Andrew J. Lanza (R) - grade F

Suffolk:
Chad Lupinacci (R) - grade F
John J. Flannigan (R) - grade F
Kenneth P. LaValle (R) - grade F
Phillip Boyle (R) - grade F

As noted in my previous posts, as there are quite a few Repubs that fail, there are a few Dems that pass. James Skoufis is one of them.

Sorry, I don't just go down the Republican line and flip all those levers. One party voting doesn't always work (although in some districts it might).
Dems are the enemy of mankind. Rinos are a close second. That's why the Libertarian movement..you know, the Tea Party...is the last hope for this country.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can't understand how Tom Libous is rated an A .He should be rated a C at the very best.. He did nothing to stop the unSAFE Act passage when it was in his committee. He talks pro Second Amendment but he doesn't walk it!
Not sure. I didn't make the list. Just posting the only list I'm aware of.

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
A sticky is a good idea , when voteing time comes SPAM Facebook and the internet with it . The lists are important , I don't know how everybody stands in my area too.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
A sticky is a good idea , when voteing time comes SPAM Facebook and the internet with it . The lists are important , I don't know how everybody stands in my area too.
MODS can we get a sticky please?

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
I have said it before and I will say it again. If the Democrats get a majority in the NY Senate. We are doomed.
Republican Candidates are signing the SCOPE Pledge which is the only way they get a Plus.
So vote democrat and watch your rights disappear.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
I have said it before and I will say it again. If the Democrats get a majority in the NY Senate.
If they get the Senate??

BG, it's a done deal, Klein and his ilk aren't caucusing with the Pubs next session.

First time in any of our lives that both houses are under Dem control, now imagine your worst fears realized, because we're going to see legislation passed that will make California crazies envious.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Dems are the enemy of mankind. Rinos are a close second. That's why the Libertarian movement..you know, the Tea Party...is the last hope for this country.
Please do not confuse or conflate the libertarian movement with the Tea Party. The Tea Party does have some overlap with the libertarian platform, mostly in the fiscal area. Progressives also have some overlap with libertarians, mostly on the civil rights and military funding areas.

Do not drink the Kool Aid that both Dems and Reps are pushing that wants to position libertarians as the enemy, Harry Reid has made a job of this recently.

I think you are not going to see many signs calling for the repeal of drug laws at a Tea Party rally, and not many signs for repealing gun laws at a Progressive rally either. Generally libertarians would support the repeal of both, as they are violations of personal liberty. Cons want marriage to be between a man and woman, Libs want marriage extended to gay couples, Libertarians want government out of marriage altogether - the government has no legitimate reason to be handing out favors to anybody based on a religious tradition.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts