New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a Savage Axis 30-06 and a Nikon 4x16x50 Monarch. I now need a scope mount and have been hearing good things about “Talley light weight one piece” but I’m not able to find any for the Axis. Do they make one and if not what would you suggest? The rifle is for Hunting and may see some range time as well.
Thanks!

· Registered
550 Posts
Liberty,

I think all you need to know is if your rifle has the accutrigger or not. It looks like they only have two options for the light weight one piece for savage rifles. with or without the accutrigger. So if it does have it order the on for the accutrigger if not get the one for the none accutrigger

· Silver Vendor - http://www.darkeaglecustom.com/
51 Posts
Liberty,

I think all you need to know is if your rifle has the accutrigger or not. It looks like they only have two options for the light weight one piece for savage rifles. with or without the accutrigger. So if it does have it order the on for the accutrigger if not get the one for the none accutrigger
Don't mean to step on toes here but the AXIS never had a choice of triggers.

It is the Edge renamed to Axis and they are and were only made with non-adjustable triggers (thought there are a few tricks to help them out a bit).

Any two piece base made for Savage round receivers will work such as Burris part # 410615 or any of the long action Savage one piece will work such as EGW part #: 41800.

If you have your heart set on Talley - part number for the Axis is PL0252725.

Midway should have all of them

Dan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.