New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Schools go into lockdown after volunteer asks to carry handgun - WNEM TV 5

TUSCOLA COUNTY, MI (WNEM) - Millington Schools were briefly put on "modified lockdown" early Monday afternoon following an incident involving a gun.
Millington Schools Superintendent John Males tells WNEM.com that a woman who is a volunteer with the district went to Kirk Early Elementary and asked to open carry a handgun in the school.
Even though the woman had all the proper legal permits and licenses to own and open carry the gun, the school district did not allow her to do so.
The district put all of its buildings into a "modified" lockdown as a security precaution until Males and Tuscola County Prosecutor Mark Reene had determined that the woman was off school property.
No further information on the incident was released by school officials or authorities.

This is what we are coming to - the school was put on "lockdown" after the volunteer asked to open carry. Doesn't say she even had the gun with her. She just asked. Everyone freaked out. Over what? Nothing. Less than nothing. I cant believe the general stupidity of people in this country it astounds me. These are the people who are allowed to vote on politicians who make the laws we all have to live by.

· Registered
1,188 Posts
I wouldn't be suprised if they went on lockdown over a child talking about getting Call of Duty for Christmas.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
We used to have an ROTC teacher in my high school that was a retired gunnery sergeant.

I imagine he is referred to as an "evilbabykillerboomstickery sergeant" now.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
She asked for permission and still goes into lockdown? Sheesh.
The type of people you are talking about didn't hear any other part if the sentence beyond "gun."

Such irrational fear of an inanimate object used to indicate severe mental disorders.

I think it still does.

· Registered
8,557 Posts
It is all part of the plan, over react to the word gun everytime, scare the kids and the parents make them forever sheep.

· Registered
6,189 Posts
All joking aside, many of these people have masters degrees and doctorates. How scary is that?
It just furthers my theory that there's an inverse relationship between degree level and common sense. The higher the degree, the less common sense someone has.

There are, obviously, exceptions to this rule, but the vast majority fall into it.

· Registered
14,520 Posts
Holy ****! Someone said the word gun! Everybody panic!
Something must be done. For the children.
This is how the brainwashing works. A school full of children just had a little bit of their belief in LIBERTY stripped away because of this. EVERY SINGLE TIME a school acts in such a manner it brainwashes the future generation of potential "freedom fighters" away. The create a CONDITIONED RESPONSE to the word gun in these children at such a young age that it because ingrained in their personality to fear the word and even more so the object. This is a strategic plan that is being used to make it easier to strip the rights away from future generations.

If you think this is tin foil hat stuff then I feel bad for you because you are being terribly naive (you meaning anyone not someone specifically). Its called IDEOLOGICAL SUBVERSION, and its a tactic that the communists in this country have been using for generations.

Bezvenov - ideological subversion - Mass Mind Control - YouTube

· Registered
1 Posts
You need to get your facts straight before you post. The school did not go into Lockdown just because she asked to carry. She came into the office with a pistol on each hip. She then wanted to go up to her kids classrooms and show them how easy it would be to get a gun into the school. The building she was in is PreK through 3rd grade. Get your facts straight.

· Registered
14,520 Posts
confrontational first post... nice job, and the poster pasted the link to the article so he was just passing on the information. Im guessing your one of the people who willingly give up your Constitutionally protected rights... go move to a communist country if thats what you prefer and stop screwing things up for the rest of us.

· Registered
5,239 Posts
As we can see...
FEAR is not only coming for OUR SECOND Amendment, but it is Coming after OUR FIRST Amendment too!

People laugh and think the FIrst is safe without the Second!

· Registered
1,430 Posts
This is how the brainwashing works. A school full of children just had a little bit of their belief in LIBERTY stripped away because of this. EVERY SINGLE TIME a school acts in such a manner it brainwashes the future generation of potential "freedom fighters" away. The create a CONDITIONED RESPONSE to the word gun in these children at such a young age that it because ingrained in their personality to fear the word and even more so the object. This is a strategic plan that is being used to make it easier to strip the rights away from future generations.

If you think this is tin foil hat stuff then I feel bad for you because you are being terribly naive (you meaning anyone not someone specifically). Its called IDEOLOGICAL SUBVERSION, and its a tactic that the communists in this country have been using for generations.

Bezvenov - ideological subversion - Mass Mind Control - YouTube
Yup, that is exactly the plan.

· Registered
6,329 Posts
You need to get your facts straight before you post. The school did not go into Lockdown just because she asked to carry. She came into the office with a pistol on each hip. She then wanted to go up to her kids classrooms and show them how easy it would be to get a gun into the school. The building she was in is PreK through 3rd grade. Get your facts straight.
Well this should be good.....

and you know this how?

· Registered
1,430 Posts
Easy Salzman, don't blow a progressive gasket. Even if your right about this event, there have been hundreds of other schools that have gone way over the top with their reactions related to firearms, like the kid that was booted from school because he pointed with his finger as if it was a gun.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.