New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
283 Posts
I agree, the state and federal laws that dont allow you to carry at places of learning, all the state parks and many county parks does nothing but able the criminals. I dont get it, if a criminal is going to use a gun, none of the gun laws are going to stop them. So lets stop the permit holders so the criminal now have no one to contend with. This is an issue that only takes general thinking on the law makers end to see that these laws are only making it better for the illegal use of guns.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Didn't happen. Not even possible to happen in CA.

· Registered
9,724 Posts
Oh no .. not again .... has anyone ever though that since the common denominator in all of these school shootings is .. SCHOOL??? Maybe we can blame it on the education system!! Seriously though, this is yet another tragedy that will again threaten us law abiding citizens. What a shame.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
CA needs to smarten up and just make Murder illegal.

· Registered
25 Posts
I agree, that if they allowed for concealed carry on campuses, a lot of this could be prevented. I work at a college as a Campus Safety Officer, and you just don't know anymore. The big thing is so many kids are on medication!

· Registered
2,005 Posts
Guess rolling over and being the victim worked SO well for those poor 7 souls.

As usual, the cries of "ban guns" echoes through the Internet, yet California already HAS extreme gun laws, as well as guns were ALREADY banned in schools. That certainly worked out well, didn't it!
Hopefully, since the perp wasn't killed at the scene, we can get some kind of reason why he did this. Maybe then we can respond intelligently to this sad event, and the families of the victims can have some closure.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Guess rolling over and being the victim worked SO well for those poor 7 souls.

As usual, the cries of "ban guns" echoes through the Internet, yet California already HAS extreme gun laws, as well as guns were ALREADY banned in schools. That certainly worked out well, didn't it!
Hopefully, since the perp wasn't killed at the scene, we can get some kind of reason why he did this. Maybe then we can respond intelligently to this sad event, and the families of the victims can have some closure.
Some of the comments are "dafuq!?" worthy.

"This is entirely 100% the fault of the NRA. They don't care how many lives are lost in increasing their sales numbers."

Yes, the NRA has done a tremendous amount of work for CA to make sure they don't have any unreasonable laws. And yes, this is the line you sign on to own your very own Brooklyn Bridge.

· Registered
2,870 Posts
Surely the news reports are mistaken. This couldn't have happened in a school, we all know that firearms aren't allowed in schools.

/holds hands to ears and says "LALALALALLALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALALALA"

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
I don't beleive even CA requires a permit to purchase.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.