New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
"it’s high time Tom King stop this ridiculous fight against sensible gun control laws" Yeah,real sensible,you pinhead,no one can even understand half of this steaming pile of manure they call the safeact.There is nothing smart or sensible about it. Banning a desert eagle for example;give me a break,how many of those were ever used in a crime? what a bunch of weasels these people are,with schumer & bloomturd at the top of the heap !

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
What a bunch of aholes, they clobber us in the corrupt courts. Now they want back the little bit they lost. If Andy gets re elected,
and being the thug he is. He will try to make us law abiding gun owners pay dearly for the pushback against unsafe.

Andy is not screwing around, He is a dangerous man to us, this might get ugly.

Its to bad that we all have to deal with this madman.

WTF..... I was living my life just plugging away, working and paying my taxes, things were good, not to much to complain about
then last year happens, Coumo decides to go full tyrant - FUAC !

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Is it possible this appeal will just help push things along to the SCOTUS? If his appeal goes through in an expedited manner, could it just help this thing move to a higher court even faster?

Trying really hard to see the upside.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Dollars to donuts that Oblamer, Schmucky Chumer, Giggling Gillibrand, and Eric "Fast & Furious" Holder are working the Federal angle behind the scenes in cahoots with Cuomo.

The Progs have been planning their new gun control push since the '94 AW Ban wasn't renewed in 2004. Cuomo didn't just pull UnSafe out of his backside all on his own, he isn't that bright.

·
Registered
459 Posts
They will drive most of the working ,tax paying class from NY before they are done. I would like to know what the final cost is going to be to the tax paying people of NY with the cost of this system to register, ammo background, more NYSP to run it at over 100k each plus state retirement and now more and more litigation. This is costing us millions of dollars of our good tax money. I would like to know how many good jobs with the companies that have left so far and Remington will go before this is over. Ny has lost 1.3 million in the last 10years and this will speed it up I am sure. Just a brilliant job Cuomo!

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
At last count ny has lost over 44000 companies that have closed their doors since little andrew took office. This new registration law will as be as costly as the fired bullet with each new handgun fiasco was , That cost us 10 million just to keep it running for 10 years with no return. Plus today while i was looking around . It seems that remington has bought 300 acres near moore sc so after the hula ba loo that was in the paper about remington staying here maybe just bs to calm things down till the lawsuit is over.IMHO On a better note i am thinking that on appeal we might get some relief as i remember illinois thought they had it all in the bag then the fed court blew em out of the water.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Of course they are. They think they can break our spirit by screwing us with our own money.... FUAC/FUES and the rest of you clowns too.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
"it's high time Tom King stop this ridiculous fight against sensible gun control laws" Yeah,real sensible,you pinhead,no one can even understand half of this steaming pile of manure they call the safeact.There is nothing smart or sensible about it. Banning a desert eagle for example;give me a break,how many of those were ever used in a crime? what a bunch of weasels these people are,with schumer & bloomturd at the top of the heap !
Jeff Klien can go piss up a rope. If he doesn't like our system of checks and balances, there are many other countries for him to choose from.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
As far as i know it does but im waiting for shooter to verify that it does. if im not mistaken the scrutiny gets tougher as it goes along so we will see

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Lol.

Guys...it's Cuomo who is probably freaking out and demanding an appeal.

NO attorney could ever be THIS dumb. Schneiderman, as much as he is an ******* who is anti-constitution, isn't this dumb...this is all Cuomo.

The state demanding an appeal may actually speed up the 2nd circuit's decision.

SCOTUS here we come?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.