New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen some bad ones (corn hole ones, dick ones etc...). This one took the cake hands down.

This ****er right here in tattoo form.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Yup, that's pretty bad. As for that ornament there, someone needs to steal that thing and dump it in the Hudson.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Or pistol whip Andy-boy with it.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I thought you were going to say princess' face.

But anyway, what is wrong with that? A gun with a flexible barrel for shooting around corners? I'm all for it.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Yup, that's pretty bad. As for that ornament there, someone needs to steal that thing and dump it in the Hudson.
Damn thing looks like it friggan huge!? Could be the mirage of photography, but it seems monstorious.

·
Registered
630 Posts
How about we pistol whip Andy with it, then tie him to it, then toss it out to sea. The Hudson is polluted enough already.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I have seen some bad ones (corn hole ones, dick ones etc...). This one took the cake hands down.

This ****er right here in tattoo form.

I think we should petition to have the end of that barrel painted orange,it looks scary!!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Isn't that the monstrosity made of melted down firearms located outside the UN building? All the different flags in the background seem to make me think so.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
There's only one revolver on earth that can be bent like that...

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Runner up here

Joe Piscopo in Johnny Dangerously

·
Registered
630 Posts
How about this? Tip painted orange.

Building Sculpture Window Art Fence

Feeling safe yet? Wait, it still might go off and hurt someone. This should be better!

Building Sculpture Art Wood Line

Don't know about you but I'm feeling real safe now! The bright orange says it can't hurt anyone. Plus, it serves as a bright orange blank canvas for budding graffiti artists....

Building Sculpture Art Line Wood

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Better yet,upon further thought,let's just go cut the knot off and make one big badass snubbie for them to stare at!!!

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Isn't that the monstrosity made of melted down firearms located outside the UN building? All the different flags in the background seem to make me think so.
It is. Right outside the UN in NYC. Anyone who thinks that the UN is neutral or not concerned with civilian disarmament in the US is fooling themselves. Their friggin' art says it all. This is their plan. This is their agenda.

They left out one thing though. They don't hate guns. Their goons in blue helmets are fine if they have them but not us little people.

I swear to God. That whole effing city needs to slide into the ocean.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Joint Shoulder Muscle Sleeve Temporary tattoo

How's this for a pro-gun tattoo? Pretty badass if you ask me.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
It is. Right outside the UN in NYC. Anyone who thinks that the UN is neutral or not concerned with civilian disarmament in the US is fooling themselves. Their friggin' art says it all. This is their plan. This is their agenda.

They left out one thing though. They don't hate guns. Their goons in blue helmets are fine if they have them but not us little people.

I swear to God. That whole effing city needs to slide into the ocean.

Have patience little grasshopper, have patience..

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yup UN's "non violence" sculpture.

Load of horse crap.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts