New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right outside my office window. Marine One a couple of Ospreys and a huge unmarked helicopter. Never saw an Osprey before that was kinda neat...

Assuming it was Obummer judging by the spectacle...

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
...waitin on Darth..."prove it"..

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
I have to deal with him thursday. It is a horrible detail to be on. In the last three days I've dealt with more dignitaries than I care to think about. Yesterday was "Sec'y of State Day" for me from Kissinger right on up to Kerry with almost every one in between. Tonight's detail is probably even worse than POTUS starting tomorrow. Too much of a risk to be worth the OT...

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Too bad you didn't have a Stinger handy.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Would never happen, I have much more respect for the Marines taxiing him around than that...
On that note, surprised his latest "salute" with the coffee cup hasn't been posted on here yet.

EDIT: NVM, should have searched. xD

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
I have to deal with him thursday. It is a horrible detail to be on. In the last three days I've dealt with more dignitaries than I care to think about. Yesterday was "Sec'y of State Day" for me from Kissinger right on up to Kerry with almost every one in between. Tonight's detail is probably even worse than POTUS starting tomorrow. Too much of a risk to be worth the OT...
Eat beans and eggs wash it down with some beer and let it rip!!!!

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Willing to bet 95% of what I say around here flies over the heads of almost all of you. Except SWilliams (or her husband) She (he?) gets me...

Oh, and let's not forget Chicken, ha, ha...

LOL...

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Willing to bet 95% of what I say around here flies over the heads of almost all of you. Except SWilliams (or her husband) She (he?) gets me...

Oh, and let's not forget Chicken, ha, ha...

LOL...
I'm actually good with not getting you. I would be concerned if I did lol.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts