New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was posted on Long Island Firearms:

On Wednesday, April 3, 2013, SAVE: Long Island will be holding a forum in which the recently passed NY Safe Act will be discussed. We have formally invited the following Long Island, NY Assembly and Senate members to this special evening to discuss their vote for the legislation.

This is a non-partisan event and members from all parties have been invited. Take this time to ask questions and concerns you may have about this particular piece of legislation and how it may affect you.

Save - Long Island - Home

RSVP here: Important Event with LI Assembly and Senators to Discuss their Safe Act Vote - SAVE: Long Island (Huntington, NY) - Meetup

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let us know how it goes, take plenty of Advil for headaches and a paper bag in case you start hyperventilating.
Well, Skelos and a few others already declined and I haven't heard if any other "representatives" are going.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Well, Skelos and a few others already declined and I haven't heard if any other "representatives" are going.
That's what this "event" is really about. The planners knew no representatives would show up. It is going to be a great example to hold up at election time about how they truly do not represent the people of NY.

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's what this "event" is really about. The planners knew no representatives would show up. It is going to be a great example to hold up at election time about how they truly do not represent the people of NY.
Hadn't thought of it that way. Very good point.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I wish someone would post, on meetup.com, what representatives are showing up, if any. If no representatives show up, than that is rather shameful that they don't take the time to meet with their constituents for fear of loosing their job, which they may be anyway this coming November.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
i sent this to all my LI friends and family.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.