New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I took my guns out for a bit of target practice today but my Savage 954 didn't perform as expected. I loaded my magazine and noticed the bullet doesn't come all the way out. I took the magazine out and knocked it around a few times but it didn't work. I thought maybe it was the first round so I removed it and it would finally feed the ammo and I finished off the magazine. I'm looking for suggestions on how to resolve this issue. I haven't tried different ammo yet, I was using some loose Winchester .22lr ammo (I think that's what it was, unfortunately I threw away the box) so I'm thinking my gun might not like that brand. I still have federal, cci, and remington rounds to try. 3 of my 4 magazines are brand new so the spring should be fine. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, I LOVE MY LGS!!!! He cleaned the gun and it was still having issues, some of the rounds were even bending in the casing. He refused to let me take it home and traded me straight up for a Marlin Model 60, he even bought my 3 extra mags for $40.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.