New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
Wow. Let's keep strip searching 7 and 91 year old females and letting the probable suspects go through without a check because we want to look like we aren't profiling when in fact every single terrorist act committed against the United States or our citizens since 9/11 was committed by radicalized Muslims. Yes, a first grader is who we should be looking at. Idiots.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup his story is obviously false even to the dumbest tea agents out there...

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
Sorry you started your thread first, I didn't realize I was posting in a new thread. Sorry about that Sthomas. I thought it was a post in a thread.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
And what was the final verdict about the Saudi national that was original questioned after the tragedy in Boston? Oh thats right, the govt said its all good, nothing to see here and the sheep did as they were told. Well certainly Saudi involvement in the 9/11 hijackings was looked into deeply and scrutinized fully right? Oh wait no, we invaded a country that had little if nothing to do with it, and after enough vengence killing folks tend to stop remembering/caring about the truth of a situation. So very happy about the way things are handled in this country.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Him flying into the US with a pressure cooker isn't really a huge deal...

You CAN buy them here.

A lot of Arab food is cooked in pressure cookers.

I assume that part was to hype up the story

1 - 6 of 6 Posts