New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NRA-ILA | Anti-Gunners Hate Machine in High Gear

who knew Brady would stoop so low on the educational scale to use vile and hateful words to describe anyone or any group. I would think she would have more class, but I guess she is just a low class, over opinionated jerk who can't get her point across without the use of foul laguage

In my opinion she is now on a level with the New Black Panther Party

·
Registered
11,238 Posts

who knew Brady would stoop so low on the educational scale to use vile and hateful words to describe anyone or any group. I would think she would have more class, but I guess she is just a low class, over opinionated jerk who can't get her point across without the use of foul laguage

People like that are like the Taliban.... w/o hate there is no purpose in life, no reason for them to get up in the morning.
Who knows how long since she got her last good shag?.... 30 years maybe?

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
I'm sure her comments motivated all 6 of her followers. Make that all 5... the NRA doesn't seem swayed.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sure her comments motivated all 6 of her followers. Make that all 5... the NRA doesn't seem swayed.
I agree, Im just a little shocked at how vile her language has become.

·
I kill deer... and I like it
1,336 Posts
She's a miserable human being. Imagine the daily struggle of those who have to be around her for any length of time.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts

...R U SERIOUS BRO!? ;) This the the Brady campaign we are talking about. Proven, no fact, fear mongering, nose up at everyone, I am better than you, left wing, upper class, Bloomberg-esque, morons!

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
...R U SERIOUS BRO!? ;) This the the Brady campaign we are talking about. Proven, no fact, fear mongering, nose up at everyone, I am better than you, left wing, upper class, Bloomberg-esque, morons!
ooh I understand who this is coming from. What I find different is her language, as stated I would expect Mrs Brady to use some decorum and intelligence with her tweets. The vile and offensive language is rather shocking and to be honest, brings her intelligence to a new (lower) level.

Im seriously considering following her on Twitter, just so I can give her a little smack down on occasion. I really don't like twitter all that much, so I don't know if Im actually going to go head to head with her.

Or maybe all Pro-gun folks should respond to her Tweets, that might overwhelm her and shut her up for awhile.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
She's a joke, but her comments on Cheney are pretty funny.

G

·
True of any liberal; if they can't dominate the conversation with their arguments they will go "Potty Mouth" quicker than a side-swiped trucker.

At the beginning of a conversation with a liberal aquaintance I took a momemt to write something down on a piece of paper. We then continued our conversation about gun control. She eventually called me a NAZI. I turned over the piece of paper and showed her what I'd written; "you'll call me a name."

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Now "vaginalistic"...that's low road, but she knows no one will call her on it. Only a liberal/progressive can get a pass when throwing a female-denigrating term like that around. All in all, she sounds desperate and can see the writing on the wall: Her life's work has come to nothing.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I pity her. Every day she sees the man that she married rolling around in his wheelchair, unable to speak clearly, because of a wacko. yes, I know she is wrong to blame the tool instead of the man. I still pity her.

·
Registered
398 Posts
She is a vile human being who serves no legitimate purpose on this planet.
You know, if we're going to get our panties in a bunch because someone called someone "vaginalistic" (whatever that means), it's a little hypocritical to wonder when the last time she got laid by her paralyzed husband was, or to deny their basic worth as a human being as above.

These people have opposite political views than you, they are not genocidal axe murderers.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
You know, if we're going to get our panties in a bunch because someone called someone "vaginalistic" (whatever that means), it's a little hypercritical to wonder when the last time she got laid by her paralyzed husband was, or to deny their basic worth as a human being as above.

These people have opposite political views than you, they are not genocidal axe murderers.
There is a diffrience between "opposing views" and "toddler with her toy taken away." Anyone that groups US gun owners in with murderers and rapists has no standing in my book.

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
You know, if we're going to get our panties in a bunch because someone called someone "vaginalistic" (whatever that means), it's a little hypercritical to wonder when the last time she got laid by her paralyzed husband was, or to deny their basic worth as a human being as above.

IO could care less about the name calling, why she serves no purpose is she uses her wealth and notoriety to infest people brains with out right lies, many of which she has been caught in. People like her will do what ever takes to spread their agenda and as I have already stated mhave no purpose on this planet. As kmussack has already pointed out, she has the same opposing views as some of the worlds biggest tyrants, whom, like her, did not start at the top.

·
Registered
398 Posts
There is a diffrience between "opposing views" and "toddler with her toy taken away." Anyone that groups US gun owners in with murderers and rapists has no standing in my book.
And what I saying is you can't in the same breath fault someone as "a vile hater" while at the same time responding with same sort of language. There is tons of "vile hater" language coming from the gun community as well, and I highly dislike it. I think it reinforces a stereotype and hurtsb rather than helps the cause of normalizing gun ownership in our society.

For the record, I strongly dislike the same extremism and ad-hominem attacks from the liberal community. It's stupid on the left, and it's stupid on the right.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts