1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Are you ****ting me? Do a search on YouTube for bowens92 and see what this guy posts. He is a psychopath and anyone who finds his profile should report him immediately. But if you think home schooling produces people like that then you aren't paying attention.
( I mean you as in the idiots in the gov)

·
Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you ****ting me? Do a search on YouTube for bowens92 and see what this guy posts. He is a psychopath and anyone who finds his profile should report him immediately. But if you think home schooling produces people like that then you aren't paying attention.
( I mean you as in the idiots in the gov)
You lost me with the bowens92. What did I just miss?

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
You lost me with the bowens92. What did I just miss?
So i was in the other sandy hook thread watching one of the videos and scrolled down to read the response and there was this person replying that was claiming he was going to kill people. I figured it was some troll, so I was going to troll him back. Then I went to his google plus profile and this guy was not a troll. This person is off his rocker and is waiting for the encouragement from other people to do something horrific. So then I googled this guy some more and saw that he was everywhere on the net commenting on the columbine shooting and other mass murders. After reading his **** I was left wondering if I just got trolled like a *****.

Read some his stuff and tell me what you think

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
They cant brainwash kids if they are being homeschooled.
Exactly my thought. Anyone have any guesses about the demographics most likely to homeschool?

What a coincidence. I'm sure homeschooling families will be getting extra attention from the IRS as well.

·
Registered
315 Posts
They are trying to use this to get more regulation of homeschoolers. Power grab by taking advantage of a tragegy- a la obummer and rahm emanual- never let a good tragedy go to waste.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I would guess and say bad gene pool. Nothing to do with his schooling. Wait I remember the kids saying he would slide along the walls to avoid the other Kids when he was in school.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Forget homeschooling, A.L. was mentally ill and so too likely was his mother (either that or she was in complete denial about her son and his condition). THAT is what caused the tragedy. It had nothing to do with his schooling.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.