New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Went out fishing lake Ontario this morning and ended up catching a BUNCH of steel head and 2 King Salmon

The Two king Salmon I kept and threw all the steelhead back...

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
BTW you get them when they run in the streams and river?Used to love doing that but havent been up near Pulaski in a couple years.....

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I went a few times in the oak orchard river after hunting season was over.. thats a lot of fun just a bit chilly lol

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Yeah I went a few times in the oak orchard river after hunting season was over.. thats a lot of fun just a bit chilly lol
Yep been there as well!Pulled out a few steellies,one was a monster but came off.I fish the Susquehanna river religiously,im a river rat and one of the best if not the best for susky Bass/Walleye fishing.Going to be hitting it hard here soon,walleye bite will be back on just to hot for them now.BTW Sandy creek is my favorite salmon spot,love that creek!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep been there as well!Pulled out a few steellies,one was a monster but came off.I fish the Susquehanna river religiously,im a river rat and one of the best if not the best for susky Bass/Walleye fishing.Going to be hitting it hard here soon,walleye bite will be back on just to hot for them now.BTW Sandy creek is my favorite salmon spot,love that creek!
I went to sandy creek once didnt have any luck there... Id like to try fishing the sesquehanna sometime for smallmouth

1 - 6 of 6 Posts