New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some extra mags for my saiga, will take the stock ten rounders if the price is right, but I would rather have the 30 rounders that are pinned to 10 rounds, I cannot find those anywhere online, so if you got some stock ones or know where I can get some pinned 30s or even by chance have one let me know I'm looking to buy, PayPal ready and if close enough we can meet up, just picked up a couple thousand rounds from another member here so looking to get more mags

let me know thanks

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Most people install the bullet guide and then just use regular AK magazines. If you want NY legal, you can buy Magpul 10/30's.

Magpul AK-47 7.62x39 10/30 FRONT RIVET PMAG

I've never seen Saiga specific mags in 30 round capacity pinned to 10 rounds. That doesn't mean that such an animal doesn't exist. But I imagine the market for them would be very small.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know they exist I seen them, just can't find them, rather not convert the gun, unless I absolutely have to

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
I don't know where you can find them blocked to 10. If you know somebody in another state they may be willing to block them before they are sent into NY.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's the ones but holy **** that's expensive, looks like the bullet guide and some good old ak mags are in order, gonna file down the mag release on the rifle this way if shtf I can use reg ak mags

·
Registered
451 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts